Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Most OP character?

I've been thinking after my Gauntlet run was ended, about which character could be considered the most OP. Killer Prime, Final Frontier Eddie, Assassin Banshee and Icarus are all candidates, but I think it would be Redan.

Sure KP and FFE (plus some others) are really heavy hitters, but Redan is just so powerful on so many levels. Her passive can elevate an average team to victory, and every attack you do against a team with her risks doing more damage to your chances than to the other team. Her passive is also harder to neutralise than Banshee on top of all of that.

Heavy hitters and powerful passives can be tackled on the first turn, but even winning the coin toss won't really help against Redan. Anyway, what are your thoughts?

P.S.- Yes I am also a bit salty that I didn't get Daedalus, the Count or Redan in their heroic soul appearances.
    Last edited by HK-47; 02-06-2019 at 07:41 AM.

OS
    iOS
    She dies screaming easily

She's a good character, but I have yet to run into a team using her where she was a "problem". Sure she can be annoying, btu I don't think I've ever lost a match where she was the cause.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-06-2019 at 07:52 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Well, we can't all be as powerful as you top tier guys

I could have probably beaten her this time, but it was an ordered battle and I used my Assassin Sniper the round before.

OS
    Android
    this reminds me on a thread, i stated once:

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...our-scare-team

well, as i now have the final frontier eddie, i don't fear osiris, the alchemist or cases of eternal sets anymore as he can greatly counter these.

But i rarely fight against big defenses, as i find enough easy defense teams, even on non-pvp-season. (once you find some weak defense players, you set yours on weak to and get enough fights together to be in easy duellant 1 without even thinking about a big defense to fight against.
    Last edited by satani; 02-06-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

OS
    Android
    Killer Prime hands down. Mostly because the passive.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm going for Killer Prime or Ferryman. Final Frontier is not that over the top. Last Azlov I feel it's more deadly than Raden. Like Yup said, I've never met one that's anything worrisome. Horus is more of a threat than Raden.

OS
    iOS
    I've gotta give it up to The Ferryman and Lady Azov. Both frustrate me in PvP and I would definitely like to have those characters on my team.

OS
    iOS
    I do have Asov, but never considered her too OP as I usually dispatch her quite easily in PvP.

I do use a Phantom Eddie though. What really helps is his Stained Glass attack, which reduces beneficial effects by one. Really useful for pesky shields, invincibility, endure/immortality, damage invulnerability and virtually most other buffs.

OS
    Android
    I think the "op-ness" of toon is pretty dependent on the equipped talismans and team composition. I really don't like primordial teams, and I don't have primordials unfortunately. Plus if you're using multi-hitters, like POM ed for example, anything that uses a destiny set is almost guaranteed to become invincible.

Most op character, not taking talismans & team into account .. Gotta hand it to KP. He is tremendously powerful and during the last arena event I generally tried to avoid KP teams as much as possible.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    I do have Asov, but never considered her too OP as I usually dispatch her quite easily in PvP.

I do use a Phantom Eddie though. What really helps is his Stained Glass attack, which reduces beneficial effects by one. Really useful for pesky shields, invincibility, endure/immortality, damage invulnerability and virtually most other buffs.
    I've seen her destroy teams but to be fair it was more than likely the talisman sets she had. She hits pretty hard from what I've seen.