Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Best Warrior Class Eddie

Hey Everyone!-

I'm in the process of trying to re-do my arena team. I have some good starting pieces, but I swear that trying to figure out the best talisman combination along with the best characters is a bit overwhelming, (or perhaps I'm just making it harder than it should be ). I really like my Warrior class Eddies and wanted to get some feedback as to which might be best team with Either a Clansman, Emperor Samurai or Phantom.

Thanks in Advance!

Jaws-312

OS
    Android
    Clansman is my top warrior.

Strong, well balanced. I like its fury. Very useful.
    Phantom is interesting too.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    My Daughter tells me all the time he should be my champion and I should surround him with 2 heavy hitters and a blocker
    (Assassin Hellraiser for example). Opinion on Guard vs Energy Talismans?

OS
    Android
    I am running phantom Eddie, thanks to rags. What support allies are you running with or want to use?
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I have a few options: I have fully sharded Magus Lillith (destiny/immunity), Musashi (sacrificial/serenity) or Possibly Derby Demon (echo/health) and maybe Madam or Alchemist for cleanse.

I have Set and Undead Rescuer as blocker options(don't care much for Set tbh), also a Desert Guardian, but his health and defense isnt quite as strong as the other two.

I have Phantom Eddie with Angel and Nightmare, He just seems to die awful quick when I face Final Frontier/Killer Prime/Charlotte/Prisoner builds. (Wish I had a prisoner) Hope this helps

OS
    Android
    Going against KP and prisoner can be challenging due to their passives. They negate your passive block and you die.

I run phantom, alchemist, desert guardian and assassin banshee. The team on defense isnt the best, but is pretty good on offense. It can be slow going but it can wear the other team down.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I wish I had an assassin banshee to slow down the amounts of damage with the passive negation. Perhaps the next event will deliver the next supercharged character and I'll get lucky...

OS
    Android
    Personally, Samurai Eddie is definitely one of the best Warriors. Had him from the start and there's hardly a time where I don't use him. While Emperor's passive can be handy, I much prefer the Fury with the extra turn and multiple hits. Haven't really tried Clansman or Phantom, despite having them for a little while now..
    Deathbat-9018 - Caesar's Legion
    Ex-Romero's Legion First Officer

Your friendly neighbourhood Guide-ian Angel, a helpful source for Events and Missions alike.

Most wanted - 2019 Tour, Chords of Command, Day of the Dead, Hellraiser, Iron Mask, Legacy, Czar, False Gods, Merlin, Mystic Flame, Dark Road, Ed Hunter, Guy Fawkes, King Arthur, Life and Power, Cosmic Cyborg, Lone Star, Visions of Edorado

OS
    Android
    I have to say my favorite warrior Eddie is Run too the Hills. I normally don't like the one hit wonders, but when he hits, it's hard. I run him with echo and energy. He's one of the older Eddie's I'll still play with every now and then. Coalgiver is my second lol

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckFinn150 View Post
    I run him with echo and energy.
    Ain't that a 4 set and a 3 set respectively ?
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race