OS
    iOS

New 3 Star Eddie Suggestions

With the need for a large roster now that we have the Gauntlet some new 3 star Eddie's would be nice. At the moment all common soul Eddie's are dupes, and introducing a couple more would keep things a bit more interesting, and maybe help new players.
    Here are some of my suggestions-

WARRIOR
    Punk Eddie ("Punk" part can be changed if Mr Harris objects)
    - The debut album Eddie, would be a weaker version of Killers Eddie (yes I know Killers is already pretty weak)

MAGUS
    Puppeteer Eddie
    - From TNOTB, this Eddie's basic attacks would instead allow him to use the basic attack of any of his allies, and they still get a turn that turn (unless they've already had one)

SENTINEL
    Precursor Eddie
    - From the Ed Hunter game, this guy wouldn't be anything much special

ASSASSIN
    Live one Eddie
    - From a real live one, this Eddie might focus on gaining power or buffs depending on power. Damage might scale based on available power

GUNNER
    X Eddie
    - From the X Factor, this Eddie could scale based on the lower his HP, or he could not do any damage and just buff/debuff allies and enemies

Admittedly, some of these may be too strong for a 3 star, but what do you guys think?
    Last edited by HK-47; 02-07-2019 at 01:28 AM.

OS
    Android
    The thing you need to remember for every OP toon they release it just make the gauntlet that much more difficult. The more toons they release that is just more you need to acquire, level up and shard. For newer players it makes tha game that much harder to play
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The thing you need to remember for every OP toon they release it just make the gauntlet that much more difficult. The more toons they release that is just more you need to acquire, level up and shard. For newer players it makes tha game that much harder to play
    You got that right muzzle... Newer players...lol. If you only knew....and let's not talk about PVP!!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    iOS
    Fair point, but 3 stars should be relatively easy to get for newer players
    Last edited by HK-47; 02-07-2019 at 12:15 AM.

OS
    Android
    But you still need to level them up, evolve them and shard them to be if any use.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I know it's anecdotal evidence, but when I started I went from Holy Smokes to Mummy Eddie to Storm Eddie through the story. Storm might have only been a three star but he really helped and I did eventually evolve him to 5 stars. The first 5 star Eddie I got was Mystic Eddie during his event (from a rare soul!). Nowadays it's a lot easier to get evo materials and strong characters than when I started, so levelling up wouldn't seem to be a large problem to me

This also has to do with the fact that I'd like common souls to still be a little interesting, and new Eddies would help with that

OS
    Android
    I feel there's already a good enough variety of Eddie's to make the gauntlet work well. It's just many of them are to under powered for the higher levels. Although today I surpried myself by battling AAA level against Hallowed, Alchemist, Icarus and Assassin Lilith with Carriage Rider with Oracle and the Water Spirit, Magus Derby Demon and Snowman. He did very well. So we can use the older Eddie's, as long as we have good talismans and if they would tweak then to make them work in today's game. Paired with a good team they can work.

OS
    iOS
    I guess I'm just bored of pulling dupe 3 star Eddies and want some new ones

OS
    Android
    Runner Eddie (Warrior Type)

Name:  eddie-loneliness-small.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  68.5 KB

FURY

On and On

BASIC ABILITY

Keep the Pace

Hold the Race

Determination

POWER ABILITY

Heart's Beating

Never Stop

So Futile
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    I think there will be little to no chance of new lower tier Eds - no one would scramble for them and pay anything to get them as they would drop so easily. I like the idea though but just cant see them going for it. There are a hell of a lot of Maiden songs and no reason that most of them could not generate a character or even an Eddie.

That runner Eddie is a great idea and based on a great tune too!

Stranger in a Strange Land Eddie has to happen one day too as do many others....my big hopes are for Live After Death Eddie - one of favourite covers and Eds and I am sure he would have great animation and skills too. For now though I am thinking they may focus on the early era albums linked ot night city......Gangland Eddie, Purgatory Eddie, Prodigal Son Eddie, Prowler Eddie, Drofter Eddie, Wrathchild Eddie, Total Eclipse Eddie....the list goes on an on!

The devs do have a load of songs and lyrics to feed off of when it comes to characters so we do have a rich history to get characters from....in time I guess they will all be available.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496