OS
    Android

Is This OP for even Eddie Carriage Rider!??

I probably got my Carriage Rider Eddie shortly after I started this game, as I came back to the game I started to realize he was mainly underpowered for his class against the onslought of new content and PVP... So in the last couple of days I've been improving upon what was, to what is now a remarkably better Eddie, than I had before.... So can you tell if it is any Better??

Name:  Screenshot_20190206-233038-683x384.png
Views: 390
Size:  300.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20190207-004749_crop_683x305.jpg
Views: 298
Size:  161.1 KB

Now I have noticed a big improvement not only in the higher levels but with the rest of my "Scurvy UnderdogTeam" seems to be doing a hellova lot better than what I had Before!! Even in some PVP I've noticed some sustainability as apposed to dieing on the First Strike!! Not to mention he almost makes the mark on the new content...of course with some help from Troopers I hire!! =D
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-07-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    iOS
    Interesting. Since the boost to him, I havent tried him out well, but I really should this week while the grinding isnt as bad!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I have always used him in middle layers of Gauntlet as he was always decent - usually I do nto push him to hard and stick Eclipse on him or someother set like Endure to provide safety - always loved his fury move and he was one of my firsat five star Edds back when I started out on my Magus team.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496