Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Gauntlet is the only place I tend to vary my Eddies as you kind of need to do it! Syill, that is fine with me as it does give the roster a go and you can get some really decent teams - though I tend not to work in teams too much but there are some really fin Eddies to use and gauntlet is really the only place I use my roster - sometimes LOL as well. But pretty much my PVP team is my core team for most stuff other than BNW and LOL where i go to more focused teams.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Great list! There are only a few things I would change though. Alexander and Rainmaker belong on the 5 star. I have both, and both have amazing features. Alexander Eddie I've sometimes soloed arena teams with him. And when I say solo, I mean that the other team went first and somehow took down my entire team, with alexander being the only one who survived. And him solo, took the entire team down. If and when you use him, he works wonders with echo talisman. And rainmaker? Amazing with bosses, and he truly lives up to his name as a 5 star single target assassin. Use stab+any other attack and that character is more than likely dead. Every eddie has it's uses. Killers eddie i feel depending on what you do, also belongs to 5 star because of his specific uses. Again, much like Alexander eddie, i recommend the echo talismans on him. The extra turns wth his dispose attack eliminates any character that may be a problem. Iron eddie also. Back then he use to be a monster. Now, even with the new characters coming out with new metas, he's still very good. Blocks beneficial effects so a magnus lilith can't receive buffs, decent damage overall, and his skill abilities overall are very solid. He is arguable in the 4 star class, but again, that's arguable. There's also that little trick with assassin demon spawn that's pretty useful in most cases, such as soloing a gauntlet battle with just those two characters. Everything that has a special feature or can do something in a unique and useful way should stay true to their star rank, with a few exceptions such as doomsday and benjamin breeg. This is all opinion based though, I'm not stating it as a fact, so feel free to feel otherwise

OS
    iOS
    So is navigator better than beast Eddie for auto-farming?

I have been using fully sharded beast Eddie so far and didn’t thing navigator hits as hard as beast. But again, my navigator is not fully sharded.

So can someone who have them both fully sharded confirm who is better for auto-farming please.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    They are both awesome auto-farmers. I trust the AI with Navigator a little more, but Beast Ed's fury is better. I was just about to switch my 'trooper' Ed back to Navigator actually.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    I like Navigator better. He's a lot more stable. I have him fully sharded and he's running angel and explosive talismans, both maxed. His fury is not as strong, but I feel he hits harder on the general runs. both his power and basic moves are like getting hit by a Mack truck lol.

OS
    iOS
    Hallowed Eddie not high damage!? His fury can go off nearly every turn and give ascension each time. Even against the hardest teams, he consistently hits among the hardest of any of my eddies. But yeah, the fury running regularly doing crazy damage, giving echo and PI to the team, plus ascension to seriously increase damage of the whole team - He's my favourite, even after the nerf.

Runner up is Benjamin Breeg. Revive+PI+PH for his fury is just so good.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Hallowed Eddie not high damage!? His fury can go off nearly every turn and give ascension each time. Even against the hardest teams, he consistently hits among the hardest of any of my eddies. But yeah, the fury running regularly doing crazy damage, giving echo and PI to the team, plus ascension to seriously increase damage of the whole team - He's my favourite, even after the nerf.

Runner up is Benjamin Breeg. Revive+PI+PH for his fury is just so good.
    Most mobs are pretty weak. Therefore, a good autofarmer is a fast multihitter, not a buffer/reviver.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the comments, everyone. Reading your impressions about the Eddies is very interesting.

Regarding autofarming, Benjamin Breeg tends to be my go to for that. The AI seems fairly smart with him. Beast Eddie is good too although every so often the AI is stupid and gets him killed.

You've also got me stoked on Rainmaker Eddie, I really hope I get him someday.
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe