Hi bros , i see some guys talking about the difficulty in gauntlet AAA this season due the magus restriction , i have almost all the best magus chars and good talis too(exception of ferrymen only i guess) and in the past rotation the level AAA isn't a problem for me but this week i faced a team w/ icarus equiped w/ fortune talis and.... a infinite battle start and i just quite after 20 min trying to defeat him , may be i dont choose my chars wisely for the battle (i am so busy and lazy haha its summer in brazil and i work a lot in this period) btw i do not think about the possibility of this icarus wearing fortune talis and put a solid magus team but not the best against fortune : CRE ( to test the new revamp of abilities and fully sharded) MLilith , ALchemist and Magus Banshee (all fully sharded) after easy destroy the rest of the team (BBE ,W and A Lilith) i stuck on the mentioned icarus... even doomed by my alchemist he cleanse yourself every hit and i never managed to do enough damage to him in my turn, when i close to kill him the icarus use their power move and survive forever w/ the fortune ability.. anyone else faced the same situation ?

Cheers from Brazil and up the irons !