Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Fortune talis are supposed to cleanse silver debuffs ?

Hi bros , i see some guys talking about the difficulty in gauntlet AAA this season due the magus restriction , i have almost all the best magus chars and good talis too(exception of ferrymen only i guess) and in the past rotation the level AAA isn't a problem for me but this week i faced a team w/ icarus equiped w/ fortune talis and.... a infinite battle start and i just quite after 20 min trying to defeat him , may be i dont choose my chars wisely for the battle (i am so busy and lazy haha its summer in brazil and i work a lot in this period) btw i do not think about the possibility of this icarus wearing fortune talis and put a solid magus team but not the best against fortune : CRE ( to test the new revamp of abilities and fully sharded) MLilith , ALchemist and Magus Banshee (all fully sharded) after easy destroy the rest of the team (BBE ,W and A Lilith) i stuck on the mentioned icarus... even doomed by my alchemist he cleanse yourself every hit and i never managed to do enough damage to him in my turn, when i close to kill him the icarus use their power move and survive forever w/ the fortune ability.. anyone else faced the same situation ?

Cheers from Brazil and up the irons !
    Dejavu-3204 (accepting trooper requests)

*Sorry for my english* UpTheIrons

OS
    iOS
    Foryunes can be a pain if you are unlucky enought to not know they are coming - easy enough if you need to battle again. Just make sure you have heal block as a move. That is what I used against them anyway...oh and watch out for any multi-hitters in your team as they tend to put fortune wearers up to full HP....single hitters are best against them. I struggled with a Ferryman in my team who hits five times! But heal block on FFE did the trick.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I failed on this team as well. I made the mistake of using SoL Eddie and Mariner (but maxed in his talismam) with Kari and Lady Azov. I lost the coin toss and lost Azov and Kari right off. I was able to kill everyone except Icarus with SoL and Mariner, but due to constant healing and neither of them being heavy hitters, I fought for 30 minutes with no gain and he couldn't hurt me. I finally got board and turned on auto and knew it would make me lose, but I was done when I turned it on anyway.

OS
    iOS
    I just tested this and fortune DOES cleanse silver effects!

This is now, surprisingly, Very Powerful Set and may be a good alternative set for M.lilith

OS
    iOS
    They are a pain in the ass for sure - seen them on a few things Krampus Gunner (pain in the butt), M Lilly, Madam, several in fact and they are a pain unless you can heal block and passive block a bit!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Multi hitters will still make u cry a little when they cleanse the crave/heal block/doom/passive disable.
    This is fun indeed

OS
    Android
    Did I miss these somehow? I don't even know what they look like or when/how they appeared other than making an opponent close to immortal since I had a multihitter.

OS
    iOS
    They were for sale ($$$$) during an event. Can't get them anywhere else yet.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I Passed up the fortune and the tower talisman, that may prove to be a mistake on my part!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    I Passed up the fortune and the tower talisman, that may prove to be a mistake on my part!
    I think the tower talismans may return in the gauntlet "towerfall" event (as pointed out by GrimDusk here). As for the fortunes ... it might be better if they won't be distributed in greater numbers any time soon :P
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race