Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    According to state of the nation 2019 they will:

Gauntlet, we will also be refining the matchmaking to reduce the chances of running into the same team setups multiple times

So they don't need to nerf any character.
    I guess there will be Magus Lilith and Assassin Banshee team, Set and Assassin Banshee Team, Desert Guardian and Assassin Banshee team and so on.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I guess there will be Magus Lilith and Assassin Banshee team, Set and Assassin Banshee Team, Desert Guardian and Assassin Banshee team and so on.
    Which according to Rags and Liu it’s perfextly fine, we just have to get smarter and the A.Banshee can be beaten.

Common guys, look at the newest character, ferryman, can be killed in 4 ways: DoT, Passive disable, doom, healblock+wait. You can kill everything else and ensure one of these will work.

Now look at A.Banshee, passive disable and doom. That is it. Only two ways to deal with her in the presence of a blocker. And that doom isn’t even gurenteed to work unless you detonate it yourself.

And as for Rags comment regarding the countering KP teams

Before A. Banshee I tried to rank in arena with my relics averaging at 4 and the top guys rocking KP teams. I got top 30 on natural sands of war, and not skipping any opponents.
    My, kit was just a set of sacrifice talisman on blocker, crusader Eddie, Daedalus and Icarus.

So KP could have been dealt with even before introducing A.Banshee.

As for your arguement with needing to deal with KP teams with A.Banshee.
    Yes I agree, KP is a very preassuring character, but A.Banshee passive is even more overturned and even without the 35%chance to avoid damage she will still perform more than enough to the counter the KP teams.

Now days by having a set of Radiant talisman you can have a less of a issue with the MASSIVE DAMAGE KP.

Also my reasons for nerfing A.Banshee is because I own her and felt that she is way too overpowering and I also own KP but felt he is a strong but not out of the world, tho the perma death on KP feels unnecessary.

As with the case with Fortune Talismans, when you make a case with solid evidence the devs will listen. And lo and behold it was done.

Of course devs can also take the side of release a set of talisman that disable passives (I’m feeling a 3piece blue here, It May even be a cosmic and the rich kids will be happier) and we all can sit back and enjoy the fun and chaos that will bring(which trivialize passives and at the same time making everything viable? Nullify KP and A.Banshee at the same time?) I see why u guys arn’t Calling for nerfs now, this would indeed be a fancier problem solver.
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-09-2019 at 03:35 PM.

OS
    Android
    I don't think assassin banshee is the problem exactly... annoying for sure, but Destiny talismans are the issues. I can kill any team with assassin plus blocker until you get magus lilith with Destiny.

OS
    Android
    They can be a real pain in the butt. You need to use those passive disables, along with single hitters to keep from triggering destiny. A banshee perfect immunity is rather a nuisance. Another good way is overwhelm m lilith with an awesome first hit.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    They can be a real pain in the butt. You need to use those passive disables, along with single hitters to keep from triggering destiny. A banshee perfect immunity is rather a nuisance. Another good way is overwhelm m lilith with an awesome first hit.
    If you get perfect corruption on her she is gone quickly. Another trick is cast ghost on her with a Warlord and afterward use an ally who removes golden buffs ... Not fool proof but it works
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantarath View Post
    Which according to Rags and Liu it’s perfextly fine, we just have to get smarter and the A.Banshee can be beaten.

Common guys, look at the newest character, ferryman, can be killed in 4 ways: DoT, Passive disable, doom, healblock+wait. You can kill everything else and ensure one of these will work.

Now look at A.Banshee, passive disable and doom. That is it. Only two ways to deal with her in the presence of a blocker. And that doom isn’t even gurenteed to work unless you detonate it yourself.

And as for Rags comment regarding the countering KP teams

Before A. Banshee I tried to rank in arena with my relics averaging at 4 and the top guys rocking KP teams. I got top 30 on natural sands of war, and not skipping any opponents.
    My, kit was just a set of sacrifice talisman on blocker, crusader Eddie, Daedalus and Icarus.
    One thing you really don't understand here is we are not talking about Arena. Arena is one team fight. Arena is just competition who have more free time and ironite to buy SoW. Gauntlet is quite different battle. You have to fight one and the same very hard team with teams you cant reuse your chars.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    One thing you really don't understand here is we are not talking about Arena. Arena is one team fight. Arena is just competition who have more free time and ironite to buy SoW. Gauntlet is quite different battle. You have to fight one and the same very hard team with teams you cant reuse your chars.
    Brother, I’m saying she needs to get nerfed so multihitter teams can have a shot at killing the team without the passive disable.

the arena period I was talking about was before introduction of the A.Banshee

If I were to talk about my rank in gauntlet, been in the top 50 for at least 4 times in a row, except last round because the talisman was boring and the arena event was going on and I had enough for Ancient mariner.

I forgive you tho because I know people don’t like reading my wall texts.

Also guys, while under the effect of A.Banshee passive the M.lilith will not trigger destiny’s effect.

A Tip being to use passive disable on the M.lilith, murder the banshee, and repeat this till the other toons on the enemies r dead and you only need to deal with the lilith which left alone isn’t much of a threat.(use this if you can’t apply corruption or effect block)

Point is,
    1. A banshee needs a nerf or more available counter, gauntlet suituation proves this.
    2. Most top players like this new toy and don’t want a nerf and thus say it’s fine.(come on the 35%invuln really needs to go and you know it, it won’t even be much, and such a soft nerf would prevent a giant nerf hammer in the future because it’s already nerfed, wink,wink)
    3. I just like to play test and run numbers~ In my current state, given the fact RNGesus permitted me the new and fancy toons, nerfing it will only hurt me then help me(except in the gauntlet)
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-09-2019 at 08:09 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I'm not a really top tier player, but when I come up against an Assassin Banshee around the 1900-2100 range I just gut it with the Gunner Desert Sniper

OS
    Android
    I choose Phantom Ed to remove immunity/perfect immunity with his fury or basic then hit MLillith with Desert Marauders Passive disable use Alchemist to cleanse where necessary and then hit the opposing A Banshee with my A Banshee.

It never fails sometimes it takes a while to take out the whole team depending on talisman combo's and relics but it just isn't that tough for me, it does get a little boring after a while I guess but like everyone's saying the lineup will change every few weeks to a month and this will all be behind us anyway, not many Iron Ed or HE teams still out there is there?

MLillith has been easy to deal with since FFE started, one decent smack from him and she's flying for the ceiling!
    I don't "know" that ABanshee needs a nerf I can appreciate that it would be a little tough on players who aren't as advanced with relics as me, but it's more technical than hard hitting that will take her out, I mean the right combination of moves with the right characters will do it, about 3 to 5 minutes per arena battle, again though if Prisoner is in then it's a lottery...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    Ive only faced A Banshee a couple of times and with single hitters she seems to have been reasonable to deal with. One option Im wondering about - Does she go down with time bombs?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs