Thread: Bug Doom

OS
    Android

Bug Doom

Hello guys.
    I'm noticing this happening more than once, I'm not sure what the cause of the problem is, but the scenario is more or less this.
    Using: Mystic Eddie (Destiny); A. Banshee (Mark / Angel); Ferryman (Hex / immunity) and; Set (shadow / advantage).

When the ferryman puts doom on a character, and this character has soul protection/ Ghost (apparently when ghost is already activated, not much sure), and Eddie's fury move activates the Doom effect (anticipating the effect) instead of the enemy dying as expected, it happens to be lying on the ground, but still totally active.
    I do not know if I explained it clearly, but here is a screenshot of an Alchemist who should have died, however, managed to use his fury ...
    The only way to win was to remove the ghost effect ... even if the Doom had already been triggered.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by WickermanBR; 02-07-2019 at 10:53 PM.

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    Also, doom no longer prevents caracters reviving.

OS
    Android
    I started a thread last week for all these related problems... looks like NF or Navigator or whatever the hell they call themselves these days, have a lot of work to do!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan