Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Just got 5 Quake Talismans..........

After a bit of a search and very little info, What do Quake Talismans actually do??? And what character are they best suited for? I just got 5 of them.
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-08-2019 at 01:24 AM.
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    Android
    They're good when you don't have other Talismans to throw on someone. Good for Gauntlet for example you can give them to an angel of strife and use it for a mass stun and win the fight.

OS
    iOS
    If you equip them to a character, you can see the stats. They deal true damage, stun and gain an extra turn
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    They're good when you don't have other Talismans to throw on someone. Good for Gauntlet for example you can give them to an angel of strife and use it for a mass stun and win the fight.
    Damn and I got both of those!! Man that sounds good!!!
    NOPE!! Angel of Pain go figure!!
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-08-2019 at 01:44 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    If you equip them to a character, you can see the stats. They deal true damage, stun and gain an extra turn
    Now thats Tastey!!! Woo hoo!!!
    Gonna play with my new toys! Lol

OS
    iOS
    Quake talismans are really good for the Gauntlet because you mostly lose the coin toss, so you generally always have large true damage and 2 turn stun available when it's your turn for an easy victory usually.

OS
    iOS
    All those those type talismans work well in the Gauntlet. Especially for people like me that hate to swap talismans these go on allies like Viking Eddie or Angel of Strife or any one that can use them.

Today I won a AAA match due to having a comet talisman freeze the entire other team and I managed to revive my party and win when I was down 2 allies.

OS
    Android
    Nice comments from Gandalf good work my friend!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    The 4 set BNW talismans don't give out any useful information about their effects ingame. Hope this post helps.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...-Talisman-Info
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Many of the four sets from BNW are actually very good - you just need the power points to use them. Quake are a great set as are the zone eaters, rage spear and meteor - I use them all a fair bit on lower characters in gauntlet - but they can help in other places especially quake due to the stun and comet due to the freeze.

Quakes are a fave of mine - 2 turn stun (75% chance), true damage and and extra turn with damage based on max hp. Stick them on an all green slots dude and boom!
    Zone eaters too are decent - they hit all enemies even on a single hitter like Desert Marauder with exhaust, curse and silence for 5 turns on all enemies OR doom for two turns...with an extra turn for you and an ally into the bargain!
    Rage Spear set also are good in certain teams - 6 hits of Physical to all enemies even on a single hitter like Warrior Shinobi, disbale enemy passives for 3 turns, 3 furious burns, heal all allies based on your ATK and get an extra turn!
    Meteor - I have two sets on Warriors too - physical to all enemies even a single hitter, 60% chance for 5 physical burns for three turns and an extra turn to self and an ally.
    Lightening are decent to on blue slots and magic dealers - 3 hits of magic to all enemies - even on a single hitter, 75% chance to shock on each hit, 75% chance to remove beneficials, heals all allies based on magic stat and of course the etra turn to wearer.
    Comet I use less as they are not quite as strong but good for gauntlet - Magic damage to all, 50% chance to freeze all and an extra turn to wearer.

You rarely see them in PVP and I have used them but for me I tend to use them in PVE and gauntlet as they just add another route to take in a battle. I kind of hope more of these sorts of sets come out in the future. I only have one rage spear set I think (going to farm some more I think) but a few of each of the others in different types. Not sure if others use them much but they can turn a battle in the right team.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 02-08-2019 at 12:07 PM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496