OS
    iOS

Inactive Troopers but returning...

I thought it'd be helpful to set something like this up seeing that a lot of people are still having issues logging into the game from time to time. Also, in case of holidays/vacations as i'll be off in October and might not be able to play due to the location i'll be in, so it would let people know that you're still returning and not to kick you because of inactivity.

So if you're still going to be active but currently cant play the game, please post your IGN so that people wont kick you
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Good idea Dutch

Andy-4743 currently waiting for my account to be fixed. As soon as it is fixed I will be back playing

OS
    Android
    I'm currently inactive due to the Android N bug, but I will come back as soon as it is fixed
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    I'm currently inactive due to the Android N bug, but I will come back as soon as it is fixed
    First of all, great idea Dutch! In game communication tools (especially with your Troopers) would help, but this is good for now.

JP -I am so sorry. I didn't recognize your new account and cut you recently after days of inactivity. My bad! If you're not too mad just request me when you're back in. Either way, sorry to hear you're locked out. Hope that is resolved soon.

OS
    Android
    jpmusic,might have had you too in my list ,I don't remember...

anyway nothing's personal, we all just want active troopers to COLLECT THE MFIN SOULS we want. i use all my 50 troopers everyday and its a pain in the foot....some don't, many others are locked out of the game, others have not so much free time,it's all understandable.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

IDK how many of you I have you as troopers but this is a great Idea.

And also, I haven't updated my phone because of that bug! are the devs aware of it?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jpmusic View Post
    so you got hit with the locked out bug twice now? Once on each account? That's terrible.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    so you got hit with the locked out bug twice now? Once on each account? That's terrible.
    That definitely happened to me. It was finally resolved, but the consolation sacks of Ironite and Trooper Badges were sent to my first account which I stopped using over a month ago in favor of the new account. If Support is working on your issue and you submitted support emails for both accounts, be sure to specify in advance which is your preferred account. Hopefully that way they'll send loot to the right one.

Good idea.

I'll travel soon between 3rd and 10th September. If you see me inactive, it's only for a few days.

If you can wait 8 days, it's a pleasure to see you in my list.
    Else if you can't, I understand that it's a lot of points (200pts) and add me when I'm come back.
    aschendor-9158 lvl 99