Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Manual mode should mean manual mode

It's really irritating when you are playing manually a team and the ai takes your turn. I had to draw 2 separate times because of this. I had moved planned and the system took my turn with a basic move, resulting in the Lord of my character. I really wish they would fix this. This is one of the reasons I don't play arena much.

OS
    iOS
    You may not realize that characters can cast "Taunt" as a debuff ---- which means the inflicted toon (on your side) is forced to use it's basic ability on it's next turn. The debuff is a red fist. Taunt inflicted characters typically go first when it's your turn and the AI makes the move for you.

In short, it's not a "bug" it's a negative buff that's been inflicted upon your character.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-11-2019 at 12:52 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    That explains it. Thanks, Yup

OS
    iOS
    As with all red buffs, immunity protects against it, and it can be cleared via Cleanse or other red-buff clearing abilities.

The Sentinel Soulless Demon is infamous for inflicting Taunt, Alexander Eddie also inflicts it with one of his AoE attacks, as well a few other characters. You can see it in action easily via the Circle of Fire battle in Underworld Madness with the S Soulless Demons there.

Glad I could help. It threw me for a real loop when I first saw it as well.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-11-2019 at 07:43 AM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Taunt is bound to come back as a meta at some point - though with all the big hitters around at the moment maybe not - but it can be a pain if you dont see it coming!
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Sentinel Soulless Demon was very good much used character once but now seems to be mostly forgotten. It is a very good character. Its hits hard and it can keep Eddie from making Fury attack. Soulless demon has saved my neck on gauntlet 2-3 times at least.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan