Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Character Fragment Event, featuring the DEBUT Sentinel Savage Reaper

⭐The Sentinel Savage Reaper Fragment has been EXTENDED! An all-dungeon weekend will run until February 16th at 4pm PT. Savage Reaper Fragments will continue to drop in the Lord of Light until then! ⭐

Crush the Lord of Light for Soul Fragments to earn a guaranteed 4⭐ character!

From now until February 16th, 4 PM PT, each battle in the Lord of Light dungeons has a chance of dropping Savage Reaper Soul Fragments. Collect 200 and you can redeem them in the Book of Souls’ Fragments screen for your very own 4⭐ Sentinel Savage Reaper!

The Sentinel Savage Reaper joins the cast as a new 4⭐ Sentinel in Legacy of the Beast. This team enhancer gains 2 random golden effects at the start of battle and has the ability to steal golden shield effects from the enemy and grant them to his entire team!

Normally, when the fragments drop, you’ll earn 5 or 10 fragments, but if you’re lucky, you could earn 50 fragments from one battle, so don’t be afraid of that 200 requirement! Additionally, you can earn as many Savage Reaper Souls as you can collect the fragments for, so feel free to grab some extras for your next big Sacrifice!

SPECIAL EVENT ADDITIONS:
    Trade extra Savage Reaper Fragments for extra rewards in the Special Store!

500 Savage Reaper Soul Fragments will get you 50 Talisman Soul Fragments, whereas 100 Savage Reaper Soul Fragments will get you 1 Cosmic Evo Rune!

Collect 400 Talisman Soul Fragments to earn 1 Talisman Soul. Talisman Souls are guaranteed to summon both a 5⭐ Gold Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

In addition to this, for the duration of this event, the Lord of Light dungeons also have the following changes:

• Lilith Soul Fragments are available from all floors of the Lord of Light dungeons! Lilith Soul Fragments are a recurring fragment that is periodically featured in events, and may require you to collect them from multiple events in order to have enough to redeem a soul. Collect 500 for a guaranteed 5⭐ Lilith!
    • All Lord of Light dungeons will also have a 3x chance of dropping Rare Souls! Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get more Rare Souls while getting your guaranteed 4⭐ character!

Finally, we have a few deals available in the store to help with getting and gearing up a Sentinel Savage Reaper:

• Get a FREE 10 Savage Reaper Soul Fragments to start you off!
    • Grab the “Sentinel Experience Pack”! This provides Ironite to help farm more fragments, a bit of gold, 5⭐ XP Shards, and Skill Shards to power up a new Sentinel Savage Reaper!
    • Various talisman packs are also available that work well with a Sentinel Savage Reaper, including Trap Talismans and the debut Greed Talismans!

Trap Talismans are purple talismans with a 2 set effect! Equip a full set to gain Trap status for 2 turns at the start of battle. Trap status Removes Beneficial effects, Stuns, and inflicts Perfect Corruption on the opponent if the effect is stolen or forcefully removed.

Greed Talismans are green talismans with a 4 set effect. Equip a full set to Steal a random beneficial effect from the target on basic attacks. It will also Heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP on Perfect Attacks.

Please note that after the conclusion of this event, collecting more Savage Reaper Soul Fragments will not be possible, but any extras you have can be converted to Precious Soul Fragments. Additionally, this character is not available in any other souls, so if you miss your chance to recruit him, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!
    Last edited by Leviathan; 02-14-2019 at 11:43 PM. Reason: Changed event end from February 14th to February 16th

OS
    Android
    Haha! They show their greed and sell a greedy Talisman as pay-only and call the Talisman greed! Also there is a trap to sell trap Talisman for real money while you can easily trade it for some trooper badges... it's a trap! And exactly my humor!
    I see what you did there...hilarious!
    Last edited by Blade; 02-12-2019 at 12:39 AM.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Drop rates are quite severe. I usually farm VII. Had 250 SoT left over from the 7th day award and used them all only received 15 Sentinel Savage Reaper frags.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

im halfway through a mega SoT fill, auto grinding X and have 155 frags.

OS
    Android
    1 mega fill + 90 daily = 200 frags exactly for me. All on level X.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Drop rates are absolutely abysmal. At the rate the drop rates are declining with each event - by summer all events will require us to have our devices set on auto grind 24 hours a day for the duration of the event in order to acquire just one prize. Lame:

OS
    iOS
    Got 525 frags for 875 SoT. Shame these talisman soul frags have to be so damn expensive. Probably gonna purchase 50 of those and move on after that.
    Been playing and collecting Eddies since the beginning...and I finally have 'em all!
    Romero's Legion will never die for good

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Haha! They show their greed and sell a greedy Talisman as pay-only and call the Talisman greed! Also there is a trap to sell trap Talisman for real money while you can easily trade it for some trooper badges... it's a trap! And exactly my humor!
    I see what you did there...hilarious!
    True brilliance, right there. Reminds me of a song I once heard...

Greed, lust, and envy, pride
    It's the same old, same old ride!

. . . .

This ship of fools is sinking
    As the cracks begin to grow

There is no easy way
    For an honest man today

Which is something you should think of
    As my life boat sails away!

Uhh, who was it that wrote that song again?
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 02-12-2019 at 03:25 AM.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    iOS
    Pretty horrid drop rates here.

1 mega SOT refill, 400 SOT = 145 frags (and 50 Lilith frags). All level X.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    One mega fill on top of the 140 SoT I started with from my additional SoT pack rewards. 190 frags from 540. Used to easily get one if not two characters worth. I’ll be waiting for morning refill, get 10 more frags (maybe, LOL), and events over for me. Will await sacrifice then the final Night City stretch. I think all this shits starting to finally wear thin on me. Get a few more characters behind and care that much less....
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many