Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 87
  1. #51
    Member 4V1ct0ry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    NL
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    61
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I really hope the Sacrifice event starts tonight, I have a full Ulitmate Sacrifice ready to go!
    Should be... last year the Valentine’s Hearts event started also on Valentines day. So I assume for the Saint's Heart sac event it's the same.
    Missing Eddie's:
    Thor, 2019 Tour
    Guy Fawkes, Ed Hunter
    -
    -
    Fallen Icarus, Lone Star, Flight Of Icarus

    4V1ct0ry-1894

    Member of clan "Fear the Dark"

  2. #52
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    741
    so i have 2000 frags... 10 4* for sacrifice or a talisman.... Talisman gives me 1mil gold, but if i get another white shitty talisman im going to feel pretty bad.

  3. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    571
    another 800 SoT (plus whatever iíve earned for victories) and got just 560 fragments...terrible.

    It almost feels like they have changed the drops after day one, because iíve got over 1000 frags yesterday for same much SoT...RNG my ass!

    And iím also skeptical about the upcoming sacrifice with those ďimprovementsĒ to the rewards. will see tomorrow.

  4. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    716
    Sacrifice event has started and kind of disappointed.

  5. #55
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    so i have 2000 frags... 10 4* for sacrifice or a talisman.... Talisman gives me 1mil gold, but if i get another white shitty talisman im going to feel pretty bad.
    Yeah, but to get the amazing purple (or even the potentially OP red) talismans we'll have no choice but to keep dropping Talisman souls!
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Werewolf / Got all the key talis for once!

  6. #56
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,276
    Could I please get confirmation from devs if talisman souls shards will be available in future? Just wondering if I should clean them out, or keep for next time they come available?
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Werewolf / Got all the key talis for once!

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Could I please get confirmation from devs if talisman souls shards will be available in future? Just wondering if I should clean them out, or keep for next time they come available?
    Iím not a Dev, but i would recommend you to keep them. They will most likely join the fragment arsenal and will be available in the future...maybe even in a permanent location like LoL for evo material and BnW for talismans (maybe a new super OP Dragon kind?).

  8. #58
    Senior Member Esquatcho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I’m not a Dev, but i would recommend you to keep them. They will most likely join the fragment arsenal and will be available in the future...maybe even in a permanent location like LoL for evo material and BnW for talismans (maybe a new super OP Dragon kind?).
    Yeah, I think I will. That and I look like I wont need the reapers for sac fodder either!
    Gringo-4930

    Currently grinding for:
    Van Helsing - Dark Lilith - Werewolf / Got all the key talis for once!

  9. #59
    Member Mercifal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Poland
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I’m not a Dev, but i would recommend you to keep them. They will most likely join the fragment arsenal and will be available in the future...maybe even in a permanent location like LoL for evo material and BnW for talismans (maybe a new super OP Dragon kind?).
    Looking at the fact that we need "demon seed" to upgrade those talismans, and judging by the Silent Planet decription: "Face the Demons of Creation", it is safe to assume that Silent Planet will likely provide cosmic talisman shards aswell as items required to upgrade them.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

    But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore


    Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

  10. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    571
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    Looking at the fact that we need "demon seed" to upgrade those talismans, and judging by the Silent Planet decription: "Face the Demons of Creation", it is safe to assume that Silent Planet will likely provide cosmic talisman shards aswell as items required to upgrade them.
    Thatís exactly what i was hinting at. Thanks.

    One thing i donít quite understand:
    I have a T1 assassin (managed to evolve it to T2...stats are quite impressive) and then iíve got a gunner (T1 of course) today. But they both do ďAtk +15% and add HP, Atk and MR.

    What is the difference? why do they have a different class icon inside, but add the same 3 stats and have the same set option?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •