Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    OS
    iOS
    Gold is not for sac, it‘s for sell! Man, you got so many new chars and are still bored? You really should wait until you miss only a few like many here and get nothing new in weeks! THAT can be boring
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Gold is not for sac, it‘s for sell! Man, you got so many new chars and are still bored? You really should wait until you miss only a few like many here and get nothing new in weeks! THAT can be boring
    No that parts fun, its spending hours just doing the repetition of drop souls, sac, cash in shards, drop souls... Even with heaps of great new chars it starts to get boring doing the same thing over and over again

But yeah, I understand you, as you are chasing that one or two new chars I could see being boring.... I suppose thats what Gauntlet is for right?! ... And all the new dungeons, mega events etc.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    2480 desert sniper
    2040 green troll
    1865 blue soulless demon
    1755 red derby demon
    1850 convict frags BUT with one mega refill more than usual...
    1305 green reaper

All done with same amount of refills. Maybe some slight differences depending if the fragment event matches with the daily reward of up to 40 SoT, (but well this equals to 5 LoL X runs) or when I was close to another event character and added one more refill.
    I see a certain trend here unfortunately. Which is quite disappointing, as new items were introduced in the store recently that we can trade for the fragments, while the fragment rate "seems" to decrease.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    2480 desert sniper
    2040 green troll
    1865 blue soulless demon
    1755 red derby demon
    1305 green reaper

All done with same amount of refills. Maybe some slight differences depending if the fragment event matches with the daily reward of up to 40 SoT, (but well this equals to 5 LoL X runs) or when I was close to another event character and added one more refill.
    I see a certain trend here unfortunately. Which is quite disappointing, as new items were introduced in the store recently that we can trade for the fragments, while the fragment rate "seems" to decrease.
    Could you refresh my memory on what the counts are? SoT?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    The numbers are the total event character frags per event.
    And I forgot another influence: if there was a sac event at the same time (as it is at the moment) this also gave additional SoT that I used then... my bad! So it would be needed to count the number of runs in the LoL dungeons for an exact comparison, but it is close to impossible to keep track of this.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Could you refresh my memory on what the counts are? SoT?
    2480 desert sniper
    2040 green troll
    1865 blue soulless demon
    1755 red derby demon
    1305 green reaper

Wow you keep track of that? Blimey that is some deep stat busting and well done for that as it clearly shows a drop over time - I had thought it too but only for this current event - I had not noticed it before this one. I guess one or two more 50 drops can make a slight difference so that will maybe account for some of the ups and downs - but this event does show a drop that seems to be statistically significant all things being about equal. Not surprised though. As I have said on another thread the devs are trying to change the dynamics of loot - more to suit the newer players and those that do not have a deep roster and it makes complete sense that the rewards like event sould will drop away as the other reward options increase - like the way it is in the current event - lots more options dropping providing different routes to different types of characters.

It does all makes sense and I am not having a go at the approach - the game needs to keep newer guys and decent new character drops is a massive help to that. My kids love the current sac event they are gettig lots of new characters - for me, it is just fine. Not really losing any resources at all (maybe a little gold) and gaining things like SoW, SoT, ironite (helping to replenish after the reaper event), heroic souls of various types and sure loads of souls to sac but with no luck ever on this sort of thing its just boring same old same old....even mythical is just a boring sac fodder whereas my kids neraly went through the roff when they got one and it gave them a new Eddie.

Sure you can go round and round the vortex merry go round but for me persoanlly it is not giving me anything much I dont have other than hoarding various heroic frags and souls for the when redan and the count come back (I am missing them). Still no sign of the more standard characters (warrior chopper and assassin trickster) I am missing for me yet so that sucks but again it is just the RNG. The only new stuff I seem to get is the stuff we have to work/farm/grind for - like gauntlet characters and the various event souls.

I have well over 1k skill shards so dont need them really though getting them is still fine - I am thinking about using a lot of them and sharding some of the better lower grade characters though. Gold is always good but about even on that since I started the event. Ironite is recovering which is good for sure and SoW is defo on the rise - again meaning I do not need to buy SoW with ironite (have not needed to do that in ages to be honest).

So overall, the event is decent enough but I am sure it is fantastic for loads of folk that are getting lots of new characters to play with.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Very good description of what is going on at the moment. It's a bit sad, but it's also the curse of these mobile games I guess, which depend on new players that are willing to pay. That there are different approaches for this is also clear, NF just goes their way (even if I can't understand it at many points - see pricing policy).

I can easily retrace the fragments, because I still have them in my inventory, because they weren't necessary as I had enough other things to sacrifice, especially as I missed characters until the last sac event, so I preferred to open rare and legendary souls. At the moment I have all available characters, so I don't know exactly how to approach the sac event yet.

Retired in November 2020