Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    Almost 800 SoT and I got 205 Reaper frags and less than 100 Lillith frags. What the fuck? Cmon man.
    Wow, that seems really low! Hope it goes up for you soon. Certainly I think you're at the very low end of frag drops here!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Well.... All my Sacrifice dupes are already maxed out.. I have a tier 2 cosmic talisman, I don't need another one considering how much I'd have to invest. And I have a Sentinel Savage Reaper already.

Can we just start the next event today?
    If devs want or not they must start sacrifice event tonight,finally...
    Last edited by Ip4; 02-13-2019 at 08:40 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Almost 800 SoT and I got 205 Reaper frags and less than 100 Lillith frags. What the fuck? Cmon man.
    Wow, that’s really bad luck man!! Played pretty much the same so far. 2 mega refills 800 SoT + free SoT = about 1.100 SoT gave me about 300 Lilith frags and 395 Savage Reaper frags. Played also SQ so that would mean about 1.050 SoT on LoL VII = 150 runs what makes it an average of 2.6 SR frags and 2 Lilith frags per run. Indeed that’s a little bit under normal average 😕
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    If devs want or not they must start sacrifice event tonight,finally...
    Seriously? If they want or not ... i lold

880 SoT and just 300 Reaper frags and it seems like 0 Lilith frags (didnt look, but they were not highlighted when i ran out of SoT).

Something smells fishy here Navigator games...

OS
    iOS
    I finally obtained the Savage Reaper yesterday afternoon and I forgot to keep track of how much SoT was needed for me and all of that. Judging from what I've been seeing from all of you though, I have a feeling that my numbers would probably be around the same as most of yours.

I'm more than ready for the sacrifice event this time and I can't wait for it to start!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitch-4441 View Post
    I finally obtained the Savage Reaper yesterday afternoon and I forgot to keep track of how much SoT was needed for me and all of that. Judging from what I've been seeing from all of you though, I have a feeling that my numbers would probably be around the same as most of yours.

I'm more than ready for the sacrifice event this time and I can't wait for it to start!
    Yes, but I believe that the changes made by NF to the sac rewards are not good ... More variety of drops means less single item value for me ...
    game-id: IronMik-8041

OS
    Android
    Expect a lot of complaints because of the changes they made to rewards. Haven't done any significant sacrifice to test so will wait till tomorrow.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GotN View Post
    Wow, that’s really bad luck man!! Played pretty much the same so far. 2 mega refills 800 SoT + free SoT = about 1.100 SoT gave me about 300 Lilith frags and 395 Savage Reaper frags. Played also SQ so that would mean about 1.050 SoT on LoL VII = 150 runs what makes it an average of 2.6 SR frags and 2 Lilith frags per run. Indeed that’s a little bit under normal average ��
    My guess is the dungeon is glitchy. Yesterday, I did two SOT refills back to back and got no fragments, none.
    I stopped farming and came back after few hours and started getting frags again.

So maybe the low drop rates are related to the glitch?? Otherwise I don’t see justification for such low drops when the cosmic frags you can buy in the store are sooooooo damn expensive.
    Either way, a very bad event for me. I am not spending anymore ironite.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    I've got 2 reapers now after about 300 sands. But I lucked out and got a 50 drop so that might have sped things up. Also got a Lilith but I was already pretty close after the last event.

I really hope the Sacrifice event starts tonight, I have a full Ulitmate Sacrifice ready to go!
    Volrath-0020
    Joms Vikings 4 Lyfe