Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    A mega-refill plus 50 or so Sands going into the event got me the new toon and change. I'm guessing that more talisman fragments and cosmic evo runes will be in the upcoming events, so I'm gonna save my ironite. I'm also guessing that getting enough cosmic evo runes is gonna drive people crazy.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    I'm guessing that more talisman fragments and cosmic evo runes will be in the upcoming events, so I'm gonna save my ironite. I'm also guessing that getting enough cosmic evo runes is gonna drive people crazy.
    Yeah, I still don't know what I think about these cosmic talismans. I love the general concept of them, but they currently seem to take a lot of effort for seemingly small benefit. I could be wrong though and/or that could easily be adjusted by the Devs in the future. But, for now, this is the first time in a long time that I haven't been all-in chasing the latest creation.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    iOS
    Well I'd like to see the Ashes of Whatever and Onyx whatever.. so I can level up more.. but 1 Cosmic rune every 16 days... seriously???? 16 days???

Has anyone actually got a T2 or T3 Cosmic Talisman drop? All mine have been T1.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Mine was aT2

OS
    iOS
    So for enough grind to get one cosmic talisman, I could also have 20 4* sentinal reapers.... With a sac fest coming up, Im wondering if 20 reapers with a heap of green shards might be a better investment?

So far I've gotten 250 shards from one mega-refill, all on LoL X. So either Im lucky, or some of you are way behind in the RNG! ... No lillith shards though :/

Who is it that usually keeps track of the drops? Be interested to see if one char per mega refil is standard?

All up, one cosmic talisman in this event would be 2.5k of ironite. Not sure if thats reasonable, but with a sacfest coming up Im probs good to grind for shards anyway.

Also, anyone played with the reaper yet? Looks like some decent skills and maybe with a set of traps and warlords, he might just be a solid sentinal killer?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    very low drop rate for fragments,someone upgraded and skill sharded new green character?

OS
    Android
    This guy looks like a watermelon.
    Name:  sentinelwm.jpg
Views: 281
Size:  128.7 KB
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Also, anyone played with the reaper yet? Looks like some decent skills and maybe with a set of traps and warlords, he might just be a solid sentinal killer?
    I faced him this morning in the arena ... not a big deal
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    he deal big damage,put trap and other purple talismans on him,on one green slot i put new cosmos talisman with 15% attack...
    Last edited by Ip4; 02-12-2019 at 10:20 AM.

OS
    Android
    One mega refill plus 2 other refills and my normal daily SoT has given me about 350 frags and 100 Lilith - not the worst drop rates (All level X)
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.