Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Volrath View Post
    I really hope the Sacrifice event starts tonight, I have a full Ulitmate Sacrifice ready to go!
    Should be... last year the Valentine’s Hearts event started also on Valentines day. So I assume for the Saint's Heart sac event it's the same.
    Missing Eddie$:
    2019 Tour
    -
    -
    -
    Visions Of Eldorado

4V1ct0ry-1894

Proud Member of clan "Down Under"

OS
    Android
    so i have 2000 frags... 10 4* for sacrifice or a talisman.... Talisman gives me 1mil gold, but if i get another white shitty talisman im going to feel pretty bad.

another 800 SoT (plus whatever i’ve earned for victories) and got just 560 fragments...terrible.

It almost feels like they have changed the drops after day one, because i’ve got over 1000 frags yesterday for same much SoT...RNG my ass!

And i’m also skeptical about the upcoming sacrifice with those “improvements” to the rewards. will see tomorrow.

OS
    Android
    Sacrifice event has started and kind of disappointed.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Natasmai View Post
    so i have 2000 frags... 10 4* for sacrifice or a talisman.... Talisman gives me 1mil gold, but if i get another white shitty talisman im going to feel pretty bad.
    Yeah, but to get the amazing purple (or even the potentially OP red) talismans we'll have no choice but to keep dropping Talisman souls!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Could I please get confirmation from devs if talisman souls shards will be available in future? Just wondering if I should clean them out, or keep for next time they come available?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Could I please get confirmation from devs if talisman souls shards will be available in future? Just wondering if I should clean them out, or keep for next time they come available?
    I’m not a Dev, but i would recommend you to keep them. They will most likely join the fragment arsenal and will be available in the future...maybe even in a permanent location like LoL for evo material and BnW for talismans (maybe a new super OP Dragon kind?).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    I’m not a Dev, but i would recommend you to keep them. They will most likely join the fragment arsenal and will be available in the future...maybe even in a permanent location like LoL for evo material and BnW for talismans (maybe a new super OP Dragon kind?).
    Yeah, I think I will. That and I look like I wont need the reapers for sac fodder either!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Looking at the fact that we need "demon seed" to upgrade those talismans, and judging by the Silent Planet decription: "Face the Demons of Creation", it is safe to assume that Silent Planet will likely provide cosmic talisman shards aswell as items required to upgrade them.
    From the red sky of the east to the sunset in the west
    We have cheated death and he has cheated us

But that was just a dream and this is what it means
    We are sleeping and we'll dream for evermore

Rebuilding account form the scratch
    Mera-9796

Quote Originally Posted by Mercifal View Post
    Looking at the fact that we need "demon seed" to upgrade those talismans, and judging by the Silent Planet decription: "Face the Demons of Creation", it is safe to assume that Silent Planet will likely provide cosmic talisman shards aswell as items required to upgrade them.
    That’s exactly what i was hinting at. Thanks.

One thing i don’t quite understand:
    I have a T1 assassin (managed to evolve it to T2...stats are quite impressive) and then i’ve got a gunner (T1 of course) today. But they both do “Atk +15% and add HP, Atk and MR.

What is the difference? why do they have a different class icon inside, but add the same 3 stats and have the same set option?