Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Why would prisoner matter - even if he goes first he disables passives not talisman effects right? And he could not even disable passives with these. Primordial would be negated too as no buffs allowed. And there would be no effects for KP to remove and no permadeath?
    Prisoner + Primordials inflict silver debuffs and disables passives AND grants your team gold buffs like Ascension and Crit Strike..... KP removes 2 gold buffs from enemies. Basically it's a set up to remove boost and inflict things like Perfect Corruption or Exhaust at the same time as disabling passives on enemies while at the same time boosting your team.

It works really well, for first strike. But if it doesn't get first strike, it alone can't save a team.

----------------------

Doesn't HAVE to be a 6 set, but since nothing is going to add a buff, why not a 6 set? It would specifically prevent things like energy or vampire, or sustaining, or fortune talismans on the character as well.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-12-2019 at 08:21 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

i think its a step backwards from the universal power creep model present in similar apps, but what might be cool is a new event where you cant use talismans. perhaps when the mentioned guilds rolls out, they can have a no talismans mode/event with it. or make new achievements unlocked like complete LoL 10 times with no talismans...

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    This game (or rather the game's business model) has a huge problem with inflation. Number of toons, number of talismans, number of buffs you name it. I like your idea a lot as I feel it would compensate inflation, at least a bit. That being said, I don't think we're far from "platinic" and "niobium" buffs which would be a tier above golden and silver buffs - and of course, platinic and niobium can't be nullified ><
    Hahah yep! And in the following months, a couple dozen new characters would be released that could apply/remove the platinic/niobium effects on a whim just like what happened with the gold/silver effects. It's actually a good idea for NF's current business model

Name:  Freemium Loop.png
Views: 239
Size:  21.9 KB

And as for the OP, it's a perfect idea. I think I would even spend real money on the set, as this type of talisman would provide an effective counter to other players who have shelled out dollars to build superior teams -- not to mention those magus rollersluts in Night City who are invincible every single turn.
    Last edited by HeadOnFire; 02-12-2019 at 11:58 PM.
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    Why would prisoner matter - even if he goes first he disables passives not talisman effects right? And he could not even disable passives with these. Primordial would be negated too as no buffs allowed. And there would be no effects for KP to remove and no permadeath?
    yeah indeed

OS
    iOS
    Amazing how many have read this and adjusted
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I believe rather than any skills he meant negate any buffs or debuffs from talismans with this hypothetical set. Maybe not though.

Senior Member TheAlbatross-1864's Avatar
    OS
    iOS
    I would like that but as an idea for a specific type of arena mode too. And with it, A ranking system based solely on character stats for that arena mode since no buffs or debuffs could be used