Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    Once Doom have been applied, cleancers like M Lilith or Alchemist can remove... if they have the time because 1 smack from KP and the doomed one is roast
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I thought doom has a clear if-then-else statement: If duration reaches 0, then this character dies and cannot be revived, else - nothing. The effect only applies if the condition is met. Should the character die before the timer has reached zero, the condition hasn't been met and the effect doesn't apply. Since other silver effects are removed upon death, I would assume the same to be true for doom.
    No ?
    That would make sense, but if this was the case then it wouldn't prevent instant revival on a character that has Immortality and Doom and is killed before the timer hits 0...
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    I don't understand the confusion here. If you read the description of Doom it is clear as can be. IF AND ONLY IF the character is killed by doom, he cannot be revived. This debuff is entirely different than the perma/perfect death debuffs. Those just need to be on the toon when it dies. Doom has to KILL the toon for any effect. If not it can be revived in any manner.

Now as far as the cleansing of "cannot be removed" effects, Alchemist does not cleanse, he transforms. Apparently transform has a different set of rules that we have not been told about (this is speculation since no info has been released as far as i can tell). He both transforms opposing gold buffs into negative and also transforms negatives on his allies into positive buffs.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    That would make sense, but if this was the case then it wouldn't prevent instant revival on a character that has Immortality and Doom and is killed before the timer hits 0...
    Yes I would expect any doomed toon to auto-revive if immortality is present and the timer hasn't reach zero. I would've thought any revival effect would work on a doomed toon that died prematurely. Judging from your post this doesn't happen though ?
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Any of the possibilities seem to occur. Immortalityl may revive a doomed character that the time hadn't reached zero. They can also be revived later by an allies abiliity.

I have seen characters die by doom, or killed with permadeath/perfect death and be revived by allies. Unless there are latent abilities by allies/passives/talisman that are not readily apparent there appears to be a bug.

I dont understand how angel talis keeps from deaths being applied to yourself since it is a cleanse talisman passive. You can stun a toon with angel if done correctly on offense turns. Opponents defense turn can stun but will be cleansed on your next offensive turn.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    I am starting to think it's back to the drawing board... I suspect that if put to the test I let a character get doom and die by doom count down, that there isn't a reviver that can bring them back.
    I wonder is it just possible that a percentage of misunderstanding or assumption has slipped into my perspective where doom has been in play?
    Perhaps a few of us have had the same perception? This would explain why Devs have not answered my requests and why no one has responded on the forums over the years regarding the perceived issue, because there isn't an issue?

I think I'll do some testing, I have seen the AI do some strange things to notch up a win!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    As far as I can tell doom only ends a character fully if the ticker runs down. If killed before then you can revive them. Permadeath is different to doom but must check how - I dont think they come back!?
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Don't worry guys, there'll soon be a new character or talisman released with an ability more powerful than all the aforementioned abilities, therefor making the issue even more convoluted than it is already.

I am personally waiting for the obliviate skill, where your character is completely wiped from your roster.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    M Lilith doesn't clear silver buffs, including Doom. And Doom is SUPPOSED to be like permadeath or perfect death, preventing characters form reviving if the buff is there, even if it doesn't actually kill the character. At least that's how it's always worked in the past.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Saigrim View Post
    Don't worry guys, there'll soon be a new character or talisman released with an ability more powerful than all the aforementioned abilities, therefor making the issue even more convoluted than it is already.

I am personally waiting for the obliviate skill, where your character is completely wiped from your roster.
    That will bring a whole new Meaning to the Word...."Perma-Death"!!! And frankly that's a Game changer, I'm sure is Not Built into this game Mechanic (as yet)!!!
    Of course if I'm wrong.... They need to make a new level for the game...
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+