Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm with Stormseye I think I'll avoid the arena till they fix their stuff up!
    I nabbed the new Eddie from a mythical soul 20 minutes after reset yesterday, nabbed the convict this morning now just the Derby Demon to go.. Before I went to bed last night I set up the death alley normal level to auto play, I was getting 33 seconds as my best time, thinking it would have to be done by this morning 7 to 8 hours later.. nope, still got 125 to go, the loading between games is three times slower than the actual game...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    At least it was still running all night. I lost 2 auto battles to hangups this morning. Rags it could have been worse and stopped after a few battles.

You also got lucky nabbing Eddie with the golden mystical soul gauranteed.i did the same.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    At least it was still running all night. I lost 2 auto battles to hangups this morning. Rags it could have been worse and stopped after a few battles.

You also got lucky nabbing Eddie with the golden mystical soul gauranteed.i did the same.
    I'm not sure there was any luck required ML as long as you have a Gunner class mythical soul you were right!
    If you look at the Gunner mythical soul fragments in soul fragments the new Eddie is the only one highlighted, Aces High, Cyborg, Prisoner etc all missing....

OS
    Android
    Rags, I meant you got lucky to use the mythical for a guaranteed new Eddie before they reset it to it's current roster.

You also need to pull the cook.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Rags, I meant you got lucky to use the mythical for a guaranteed new Eddie before they reset it to it's current roster.

Ahh yeah thanks ! Forgot about him...
    Actually I'd go further than that ML I was lucky I got to take advantage of the more generous part of the sac event when I did! Fortunately by the time they did the update I had secured every possible character at the time... sac event is virtually over for me.. I think I'll hold onto everything I still had to sacrifice until another update goes through...

Now to nab that pesky cook and the Derby Demon!
    Last edited by rags-6094; 02-17-2019 at 05:46 PM.

OS
    Android

It is a shame that they fixed this so quickly while other things stay bugged for ever. I hoped to get enough frags for the gunner myth soul as one stack of 99 g/a and >70 rare gunner souls did not yield the new Eddie for me
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Will the Heart Souls continue to drop their extras after the event?

I seem to end up with a complete pile after redeeming and then sacrificing a stack of 99 of them, so wondering what will happen at the end of the event.

I'll keep redeeming them for the moment, but near the end of the event it'll make a difference.

ie: Should I redeem but hold in my roster, or should I just hold them as Souls?
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    Will the Heart Souls continue to drop their extras after the event?

I seem to end up with a complete pile after redeeming and then sacrificing a stack of 99 of them, so wondering what will happen at the end of the event.

I'll keep redeeming them for the moment, but near the end of the event it'll make a difference.

ie: Should I redeem but hold in my roster, or should I just hold them as Souls?
    I doubt that you will get the extra rewards from those souls if you open them after the end of this event.

Personally, I would just sac them all and hold on to the souls you get in return for next sac event. When you reach a point where you are left with 5 or less heart souls, just open them and hold them in your roster for next sac event.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    So my gold is starting to run low. I think Im going to stop once I hit 3M left.

Disappointments are: Accidentally saccing assassing trickster and choppers even though i didnt have them And not getting neither DDE, nor Alliance General.

On the plus side, I've sharded a heap of eddies, gotten a heap of new chars and increased my ironite. I suppose one upside of less gold drops (and previous souls) in the sac chamber is that I seem to be getting more skill shards again.

Anyway, what is everyones thoughts on what to do with remaining souls? Dump them to claim the rewards and just save the hearts for the next sacathon? And maybe work around to one last vortex?

Looks like Ill need to spend some ironite in expanding the char list!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I'm saving now.. I burned through 20Mil gold... collected no less than 4 Alchemists... so.. yeah.. it's been good. Sitting on over 100 skill shards with nowhere to put them (all characters are max'ed)

...and due to bugs.. it won't actually let me drop souls into the BOS aright now anyway. Okay, I cont drop them and se what they are.. but then they "dissolve" back into a soul as soon as I leave the BOS.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..