Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
I am not sure I can be bothered hunting for IM Eddie - my only non paying way to get him is to got for Gunner Frags that give me a chance and then those give me a shot at a mythical gunner frag and another chance - all of which are slight indeed. I may just have to give him a miss as not going to go for sacing to get that amount of ironite - too much effort and time for me I think. I may just keep the famr grind on to see if I get any luck with the gunner souls but not willing to use all that I have to get him....just too much hassle and time I think.

Is anyone else on here trying to farm for frags to get hiom as opposed to doing the ironite chase through sacking?
Yes, same here. I already opened 2 99*stacks of rare G/A souls, 13 event souls and >70 rare gunner souls. I got some 5* Eddies, but unfortunately the wrong ones, no derby demon and no cook.
I also don't want to burn everything in this sac event, also if it is tempting (also from what others post what they got...). Main reason: they fooled us by reducing the rewards and increasing the price for opening heart souls within a running event - very evil move! Before that changes I got quite good returns in Ironite, but this is over. And I won't buy event souls on principle. Other reason to stop: The next sac event will come next month and I have not found a good way with the new reward system to get enough rare G/A souls.

So I will keep on farming the dungeon and will use the frags to give it a try for the new Ed. Of course I would love to have him, but I won't go crazy.