Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I was not expecting that much of new characters from this event but finally get 2 crusader eddies from epic magus soul. I'm happy with it.
    Got Warrior valkirie too.

Nothing good from 23 heroic souls (was expecting another Clansman). nothing good from legendary souls.

Did not finish the event yet as I still have souls to open.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The bonus rewards (like Ironite) drop from opening heart souls, not from sacrifices, right? I did not have the time yet to start the sacathlon so I could not test yet if they drop as advertised!
    The bonus awards come from opening souls yes. However, ironite is now also a reward from sacrifices at certain levels. Not sure if the majority I've gotten are from sacs or from souls, but Ive been getting a decent amount from L5+ sacs.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    So i can get my second mythical heroic (thank god rng was amazing and i got clansman instead of my 73th ally general). Bur like, i got every unit from the current heroic pool, when do they exactly rotate? Cus i wanna open some mythical souls god damn it.

I currently ran out of coins oof, so rip infinite summoning, i spent like, 17 mill on this event. Pretty much got every eddie i ever wanted, im only missing the gunner valkyrie, got the mayan priestesses i want.

Actually scratch that, i dont have a hallowed eddie, but eyyyy this event still isnt over, and this is only day one...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by druid138 View Post
    This isn't scientific, and it will depend on what kinds of resources you have or don't have, but my rule of thumb is to level 4* and 5* hearts to the level 30-40 range and not level 3* hearts just because of the time it takes.

My focus is on maximizing the number of Heart Soul rewards, so Tier 5 is the sweet spot. Tier 1 is also better than Tiers 2 and 3 for Hearts, when I'm burning regular stacks.

Not sure about the best strategies for getting Ironite drops. I haven't paid close attention to that so far.
    Thanks! I got even some skill shards from Tier 5.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    The bonus awards come from opening souls yes. However, ironite is now also a reward from sacrifices at certain levels. Not sure if the majority I've gotten are from sacs or from souls, but Ive been getting a decent amount from L5+ sacs.
    Oh yes, you are right! Thanks for the clarification! I did not have that much time for the game recently to keep a close look for all changes. They really blew up the variety of sacrifice rewards - that's insane!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    did I missed something?when I open challenges,the event is empty.I have nothing.in event section says "THERE ARE NO LIMITED TIMT CHALLENGES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by raka71 View Post
    did I missed something?when I open challenges,the event is empty.I have nothing.in event section says "THERE ARE NO LIMITED TIMT CHALLENGES AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW"
    Huh. They did remove them, i expected the last event's stuff to be removed, but this one? Possibly an error? Maybe because i did them all. Not sure
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by raka71 View Post
    Oh man you are right, I have the same problem! This means I will have to postpone my sacathlon
    We just had the same with the cosmic talisman event. What a pity that the problem came back now. Does this apply to all players? Could some more players have a look at their event tab and give a feedback here? Thanks!

And dear devs: please give us a hotfix for this, thank you in advance!
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Oh man you are right, I have the same problem! This means I will have to postpone my sacathlon
    We just had the same with the cosmic talisman event. What a pity that the problem came back now. Does this apply to all players? Could some more players have a look at their event tab and give a feedback here? Thanks!

And dear devs: please give us a hotfix for this, thank you in advance!
    I just looked at my events tab, and it seems that's it, it's showing that there is no event going on right now.
    I must say, these events are actually very good if you know how to organize yourself and know your limits, but it seems that now we should get used to the "extended events" is that right?

Feel like i've been here before

Wickerman-7654

OS
    Android
    It is correct there is no award winning event. That is why it indicates there is no event. Unless you earn rewards by completing X number of LoL battles there is no event. I would never count on extended events, if you do you may not earn the rewards you are wanting.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around