Threaded View

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I'm kinda surprised so many of you are happy with the new sac rewards. In a previous post I have mentioned that the core problem in this game is inflation. The new sacrifice system is just another part of the game that has been inflated. The quantity of the rewards has increased, but the quality has decreased. For example you receive a lot of epic souls, but you can't get 5* souls from them. Basically these should be called "fodder souls" instead of epic souls. Most of the rewards are coined to keep you in the sac pit as long as possible, even dropping some gold to make sure you can open the newly received souls in order to obtain more fodder. The return of skill shards is downright ridiculous, those of us that didn't save up hundreds of SS won't be able to rely on the sac pit to satisfy our demand for SSs. The only positive aspect of the new system is the ironite reward, though I could point out these just ensure you can "play" more by buying SoT/SoW - so as to reach the event goals, that also have been greatly inflated.
    To sum it up at least to me me it seems the whole thing was designed to keep us hooked on the app as long as possible, and in the end returns less for more time invested.
    I think its because of the ever increasing shards when you drop. So yes, 4*'s kinda suck, but at the same token I used to get way more regular souls. At least 4* you can level up cheaply to give you level V sacs. But the kicker is that once you drop those you get mythical shards, which are the ones that you really want to nab those chars you really want.

Personally I get that there isnt nearly as many SS's, but for those of us still hunting for a heap of chars, the new system is actually better. And this event seems to allow a nice 'roll' with the resulting hearts.

Im not actually sure if the sac changes have made that much of an inflation issue. And with the ironite rewards - That alone is much more valuable than SS imo. At least until you get to the point where you want to be sharding hundreds of 5* toons. But in aqcuisition, I can make do sharding only good chars that come my way (like the crusader I just got in the first round of saccing).

The only bit I dont relly like is the gold reward bit. It kinda sucks when you land it as in relative terms its probably the least valuable reward imo.

Edit: Also, just got 9 SS from a vortex, so looks like you can still accrue them, just perhaps not as fast...
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 02-14-2019 at 11:38 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs