Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Cosmic Power - Earn new Cosmic Talismans!

Earn Talisman Souls from Event Challenges, and summon to claim GUARANTEED Cosmic Talismans.

From January 31st until February 15th at 4pm PT, complete Power Up and Evolution themed Event Challenges to earn a variety of rewards including Frontier Coins, Seventh Son Eddie Fragments and Talisman Soul Fragments.

400 Talisman Soul Fragments = 1 Talisman Soul!

The Talisman Soul is a unique Soul that is guaranteed to summon both a 5* Golden Idol and a random Tier 1 -to- Tier 3 Cosmic Talisman!

Cosmic Talismans are a new Talisman type with several unique features:
    • They can be equipped to ANY talisman slot (regardless of colour restriction)
    • Each Cosmic Talisman grants 1 full set effect
    • Their stats are randomly generated (they have no sub-type)
    • There is a limit of 1 Cosmic talisman per character

You can learn more about Cosmic Talisman categorization, and how to power them up here!

Jump start your Cosmic Talisman Collection with the Talisman Soul Pack, now available in the Specials Store!

Each Talisman Soul pack contains 2 Talisman Souls, Cosmic XP Runes, Tier 1 Evo Runes as well as some Ironite and Gold!

OS
    Android
    Powering up while farming does not work. Figured it'd be easy to level up some hourglass toons this way. Gotta use materials it seems. The game seems to be getting more and more convoluted.

OS
    iOS
    what if i upgrade 2 x5 star character that is on lv/20 now,will that count when they go to level 100?

OS
    Android
    yes it counts

OS
    Android
    this is the most ridiculous event i have seen yet. it is absolutely stupid. also, 400 frags for 1 talisman? am i missing something or is event achievements the only way to get these frags? Cant even grind them out anywhere?

OS
    Android
    I am wondering the same thing. Are there worth leveling a bunch of useless toons?

OS
    iOS
    Well I just got a T1 rare cosmic talisman and the set bonus i got is +15% attack. I can’t even upgrade it to T2 as you need cosmic ego runes which cannot be found anywhere but in store for real money. Their stats sucks as of right now as it is only a T1.

So yeah spending over 3 mil and a bunch of XP runes to complete this event was not worth it for me. Would be nice to know list of bonuses you could get from these talisman. Maybe some of them are worth it, idk.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    Android
    My t2 gives a15% magic boost. Mines still base as well. Looks like a 3 or 4* Magus talisman

OS
    Android
    It seems to me that these new talismans just serve the purpose of multiplying the grind to encourage more $ purchases. I would be happy to pay for this game if it was really going anywhere, but so far the purchases are just to get more frags/shards/whatever and a single character ends up costing more than an entire (complete) console or PC game would cost.

Name:  RPG Loop.jpg
Views: 1892
Size:  26.0 KB
    Where I go, I do not know
    I only know the place I've been
    Like the eagle and the dove, flying so high on wings above
    When all you see can only bring you sadness
    Tell me what you can hear and then tell me what you see
    Everybody has a different way to view the world
    Somewhere there's someone dying in a foreign land
    Meanwhile the world is crying, "stupidity of man!"
    You tell me you're an unbeliever
    Spiritualist?
    Well me, I'm neither

OS
    Android
    My t2 is a holy talisman. I just placed it on a ton and saw it's class. Now to try and evolve it.....