Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Saint’s Heart Sacrifice Event - Sacrifice for Heart Souls and Saint Talismans!

Get new Heart Souls from Sacrifice to earn Sacrificial Hearts and other valuable bonus rewards!

From now until February 20th at 4 PM PT, the Heart Soul has become available! The Heart Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3-5⭐ Sacrificial Heart that grants high sacrifice essence!

BONUS: In addition to Sacrificial Hearts, every Heart Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 1 bonus reward, randomly selected from the following items:
    • Frontier Coins x10
    • Gold x75,000
    • Legendary Soul Fragment x 25
    • Ironite x10
    • Mythical Soul Fragment x15
    • Heroic Fragment x25

The first way you can get Heart Souls is from the Sacrifice feature. You can now get Heart Soul Fragments or Heart Souls as a bonus from each tier of Sacrifice, in addition to normal sacrifice rewards:

• Tier I sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Heart Soul Fragments
    • Tier II sacrifices have a bonus of 13 Heart Soul Fragments
    • Tier III sacrifices have a bonus of 65 Heart Soul Fragments
    • Tier IV sacrifices have a bonus of 180 Heart Soul Fragments
    • Tier V sacrifices have a bonus of 3 Heart Souls
    • Tier VI sacrifices have a bonus of 5 Heart Souls
    • Tier VII sacrifices have a bonus of 8 Heart Souls
    • Vortexes have a bonus of 5 Heart Souls (in addition to normal Vortex rewards and normal sacrifice rewards)

The second way you can earn Heart Souls is from our Sacrifice themed Event Challenges. Meet the requirements to earn up to 10 Heart Souls, 1 Full Set of Saint Talismans, plus other rewards!

Saint Talismans are red talismans with a 3 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to Revive the first ally that dies in battle with Invincibility and HP Regen for 1 turn.

Did you know you can double your rewards for a sacrifice? Doing a sacrifice with a higher amount of essence than the minimum required gives you a chance of getting double rewards based on how much you’ve exceeded the essence requirement. If you double the essence required for a tier, you’ll be guaranteed to get double the rewards!

OS
    Android
    Name:  Screenshot_20190213-180104_1.png
Views: 1506
Size:  808.7 KB

Reasons like this are exactly why we really need to be able to redeem more than one soul at a time. I've said it many times before.

But other than this, it's a pretty nice event. Now that I really get to test out the new Sacrifice update it doesn't seem as bad as I originally thought.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post

Reasons like this are exactly why we really need to be able to redeem more than one soul at a time. I've said it many times before.

But other than this, it's a pretty nice event. Now that I really get to test out the new Sacrifice update it doesn't seem as bad as I originally thought.
    Whoa! How did you get so many epic shards? These part of the new rewards in the sac chamber?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Whoa! How did you get so many epic shards? These part of the new rewards in the sac chamber?
    I got even more in the grander picture but yeah that all came from Sacrifices. It's the result of a few exalted and Grand sacs in a row.

OS
    iOS
    Had to buy the last Saint talisman for 500 ironite. Not enough essence for an Ultimate sacrifice. Hope they are decent.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by jeff-3007 View Post
    Had to buy the last Saint talisman for 500 ironite. Not enough essence for an Ultimate sacrifice. Hope they are decent.
    Sac rewards appear to tap out at a certain point. I’ve been doing tier 5’s and getting a variety of decent varying awards. Last four tier 5 sacs have yielded the same exact reward, despite differing essence amounts, and it is a pretty weak reward.
    Appears the well is tapped out for me despite the fact I have many souls left and the event has days to run.
    Weak

Update - came back in after a break and tried again and the rewards seem to be better again. Actually scored a mythical magus soul and pulled the Madam - only available 5 star I did not have so pretty pleased. 😃
    Last edited by Ezz; 02-14-2019 at 05:17 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post

Claim as you go. Character is assigned when summoned not claimed so no need to let it build up like that.
    Unless of course you are opening huge stacks at once - then yeah it’s a problem
    Last edited by Ezz; 02-14-2019 at 03:07 AM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Claim as you go. Character is assigned when summoned not claimed so no need to let it build up like that.
    Unless of course you are opening huge stacks at once - then yeah it’s a problem
    Oh I do, and I did claim these. The problem I have is when I suddenly get a large influx of fragments like today, it's annoying when I have to tap the claim button over and over again every 5 seconds.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Character is assigned when summoned not claimed so no need to let it build up like that.
    Are you sure on that? I've had crash outs in the book of souls etc where a summoned char disappeared and I had the soul again. When re-dropping the soul, it came out exactly the same. I guess it could be that it contacted the server before dropping out, but then why would it not recognise that the soul had been opened already?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Are you sure on that? I've had crash outs in the book of souls etc where a summoned char disappeared and I had the soul again. When re-dropping the soul, it came out exactly the same. I guess it could be that it contacted the server before dropping out, but then why would it not recognise that the soul had been opened already?
    Yeah devs, how does this work?

I've had the same experience a number of times, and also seen the postings stating that it's not chosen until it's opened.