Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I don't get very many precious souls. But man for every 10 souls I Sacrifice I feel like I get 12 in return. Epic souls all over the place. Right now I'm sitting on 8 Mythical souls of various colors.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    I don't get very many precious souls. But man for every 10 souls I Sacrifice I feel like I get 12 in return. Epic souls all over the place. Right now I'm sitting on 8 Mythical souls of various colors.
    I've been trying to rebuild my stock of normal rare souls after the last Book of Souls event, but the new sacrifice rewards are all over the place now. Maybe they'll change things up with the next BoS event.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    FWIW: You can do 100K in one sacrifice. I do wonder if you can do 150K in one sacrifice tho. Probably if most of the characters are sharded you could hit that.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-14-13-14-24-sml.png
Views: 298
Size:  355.7 KB
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Cefiar View Post
    FWIW: You can do 100K in one sacrifice. I do wonder if you can do 150K in one sacrifice tho. Probably if most of the characters are sharded you could hit that.

Name:  Screenshot_2019-02-14-13-14-24-sml.png
Views: 298
Size:  355.7 KB
    The maximum possible sacrifice would be 244500 essence but you would need 10 fully skill sharded Rainmakers for that

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosego888 View Post
    The maximum possible sacrifice would be 244500 essence but you would need 10 fully skill sharded Rainmakers for that
    I'm game! I'm currently at 269 lvl 100 chars, over 2/3rds fully sharded (only 5 or 6 dupes total, haven't bothered sharding the dupes).

Time to start saving Rainmakers.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    I'm game! I'm currently at 269 lvl 100 chars, over 2/3rds fully sharded (only 5 or 6 dupes total, haven't bothered sharding the dupes).

It seems so disrespectful to say this - Rainmaker being my original favorite Eddie. But, maybe we need to have a contest to see who can do this first.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android

Hell, As many Rainmakers as I pull, I could probably be able to do this in a few months. You would need 330 skill shards as well but with these crazy sacrifice events, that may even be possible... I just wonder if the game would give you the right rewards for two simultaneous vortex fills.

OS
    Android
    Hell, As many Rainmakers as I pull, I could probably be able to do this in a few months. You would need 330 skill shards as well but with these crazy sacrifice events, that may even be possible... I just wonder if the game would give you the right rewards for two simultaneous vortex fills.
    Well, that's a good point about getting the right rewards . . .
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Or if the game would crash.
    Cef-6313

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    Android
    The skill shards rewards just doesn't work. I did 16 grand sacrifices, 2 exalted and 1 vortex fill, and got 0 skill shards. Not a single one!
    Last edited by Olevipoeg; 02-16-2019 at 07:20 AM.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan