Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    If you want to shred your sanity, drop a couple of 99 rare G/A soul stacks into the Book of Souls and start sacrificing.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    The skill shards rewards just doesn't work. I did 16 grand sacrifices, 2 exalted and 1 vortex fill, and got 0 skill shards. Not a single one!
    Man I'd be raising a ticket for sure! Im getting one pretty regularly from V and VI sacs (though not regularly), but then always getting at least 1 on a vortex. I think I've gotten about 100 from the event so far....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Im still going, but cant believe there is still another 4 days of this! Considering I've never had a stockpile of heroic souls (always wondered how you lot have had hundreds to play with!) I figure having a few stacks would be worthwhile. Ditto for rare souls for the next event.

Also, for a lesser extent, Im still hanging out for an alliance general and sentinel ninja. Always bloody get the pharaoh or corrupt rescuer though! Oh a and also my 2nd white whale - DDE!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    If you want to shred your sanity, drop a couple of 99 rare G/A soul stacks into the Book of Souls and start sacrificing.
    At least you'll get epic shards for your efforts

/I've cleaned out tens of stacks of 99 1* souls. Those really shred your sanity because you then have to convert the damn shards too!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    At least you'll get epic shards for your efforts
    And then the epic shards turn into epic souls. Which turn into 4-star G/A toons. 9 of those turn into two Tier V sacrifices. Which turn into 6 Heart Souls and some stuff. Which turn into more hearts...*twitch*

/I've cleaned out tens of stacks of 99 1* souls. Those really shred your sanity because you then have to convert the damn shards too!
    bahahahahahahaha...omg...
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    These sac events are fun. I love them. Although I only got 3 characters I didn't have (witch doctor, A derby demon and G shinobi) all of the other hundreds were duplicates.
    Daniel-3568

The price to open the heart souls changed feom 12k, to 50k. At the same moment they changed the mystiq gunner soul that was only with Iron Maiden Eddie.

I was enjoying the sac event when the price was the same of the a rare soul.

Someone else noticed that too ?

OS
    iOS
    Also, the amount of gold you earn through sacrifices is way down. For a tier V sac, I used to get 150k+, now it is down to 50k. Seems that the infinite spinning is over, since I will slowly run out of gold...
    natasar-7294 – playing all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    I had 9 tier 5 sacks and no gold , no SS and only 50 ironite rewarded, I dont know if its RNG or if they changed the rewards system.

I'm glad I bought my new Eddie with the frags before the change in golden mythic chances.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Not sure if the $ are down, but definitely they tweaked the rewards a bit. Where I was getting a decent mix of sac hearts, maybe equal chance each, now Im definitely getting a clear majority 3*. Probably how its meant to be I guess.

I hope they didnt tweak the rewards, as I have a feeling that outside of the sac events, the rewards were already worse than previously, but with a further nerf, itd be worse.... Still not convinced they tweaked the drop rates though...
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for: