Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I am not sure I can be bothered hunting for IM Eddie - my only non paying way to get him is to got for Gunner Frags that give me a chance and then those give me a shot at a mythical gunner frag and another chance - all of which are slight indeed. I may just have to give him a miss as not going to go for sacing to get that amount of ironite - too much effort and time for me I think. I may just keep the famr grind on to see if I get any luck with the gunner souls but not willing to use all that I have to get him....just too much hassle and time I think.

Is anyone else on here trying to farm for frags to get hiom as opposed to doing the ironite chase through sacking?
    Yes, same here. I already opened 2 99*stacks of rare G/A souls, 13 event souls and >70 rare gunner souls. I got some 5* Eddies, but unfortunately the wrong ones, no derby demon and no cook.
    I also don't want to burn everything in this sac event, also if it is tempting (also from what others post what they got...). Main reason: they fooled us by reducing the rewards and increasing the price for opening heart souls within a running event - very evil move! Before that changes I got quite good returns in Ironite, but this is over. And I won't buy event souls on principle. Other reason to stop: The next sac event will come next month and I have not found a good way with the new reward system to get enough rare G/A souls.

So I will keep on farming the dungeon and will use the frags to give it a try for the new Ed. Of course I would love to have him, but I won't go crazy.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Yes, same here. I already opened 2 99*stacks of rare G/A souls, 13 event souls and >70 rare gunner souls. I got some 5* Eddies, but unfortunately the wrong ones, no derby demon and no cook.
    I also don't want to burn everything in this sac event, also if it is tempting (also from what others post what they got...). Main reason: they fooled us by reducing the rewards and increasing the price for opening heart souls within a running event - very evil move! Before that changes I got quite good returns in Ironite, but this is over. And I won't buy event souls on principle. Other reason to stop: The next sac event will come next month and I have not found a good way with the new reward system to get enough rare G/A souls.

So I will keep on farming the dungeon and will use the frags to give it a try for the new Ed. Of course I would love to have him, but I won't go crazy.
    Yeah - basically this is my plan too. I have got the other characters though so I was lucky with that at least - got them from Prowler souls and a couple of dupes from other others souls ( I think) - I got 2 convicts, 2 cooks and 1 derby demon. They are all actually pretty decent characters with decent skills so useful for gauntlet I think.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Yeah - basically this is my plan too. I have got the other characters though so I was lucky with that at least - got them from Prowler souls and a couple of dupes from other others souls ( I think) - I got 2 convicts, 2 cooks and 1 derby demon. They are all actually pretty decent characters with decent skills so useful for gauntlet I think.
    Did you buy event souls or did the exclusive characters come from the few free event souls? When I opened mine (don't have all challenges done yet), I got red eyes.........blue rescuer and not even the 3* cook.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Did you buy event souls or did the exclusive characters come from the few free event souls? When I opened mine (don't have all challenges done yet), I got red eyes.........blue rescuer and not even the 3* cook.
    The first drops were all from the Prowler souls I got from the event - not bought any at all. Not sure but I think I got my second Gunner Convict from a rare gunner soul (from farming dungeon).
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    The first drops were all from the Prowler souls I got from the event - not bought any at all. Not sure but I think I got my second Gunner Convict from a rare gunner soul (from farming dungeon).
    Yes, the Convict is (as the new Eddie) available in the respective class and rarity souls. Only the derby demon and the cook are not. Then you had some lucky pulls there, Scott! Congrats! Hopefully I can get the 2 from the remaining prowlers. BTW, why can't we buy 1 event soul from blood frags per day? Night and Shriek souls are still there... So this event here is not part of the bigger winter event or is it a bug?

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I am not sure I can be bothered hunting for IM Eddie - my only non paying way to get him is to got for Gunner Frags that give me a chance and then those give me a shot at a mythical gunner frag and another chance - all of which are slight indeed.
    I'm not hardcore going for it, but I am spending all week on it and doing 1 megafill per day, sometimes two.

Way I see it, mythical soul is the only way I'll get the ones available there.
    I've been playing for 19 months and of those available in mythical, I only have Hallowed, and only just got that at Halloween 2018. Only need Shinobi from the epic though, so I suppose that's nice.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyphy View Post
    I'm not hardcore going for it, but I am spending all week on it and doing 1 megafill per day, sometimes two.

Way I see it, mythical soul is the only way I'll get the ones available there.
    I've been playing for 19 months and of those available in mythical, I only have Hallowed, and only just got that at Halloween 2018. Only need Shinobi from the epic though, so I suppose that's nice.
    Yeah - I am doing a few megas per day - maybe two and seeing what comes out. My gold is going down as is my ironite but that is fine as I did not hit the savage reaper event that hard this time. Really just new Eddie I need from the current new characters so fingers crossed on that for all of us still looking to get him.

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I got 2 Convicts (from Gunner rares) and the sentinel Shinobi who I have been chasing since the release of those characters. Still chasing Gunner Shinobi and Assassin Derby Demon too but with lack of regular Legendary souls, and rare G/A's with the new sacrifice rewards compared to the past, I am really unsure how I am going to get the G. Shinobi and A. D/D....maybe heroic soul rotations if they ever show up there? I'm laded with warrior, magus and sentinel souls of all types and on the other side of the spectrum when it comes to gunner and assassin its looking bare. Rare G/A's used to be my go to when it came to getting new G/A characters via sheer numbers, but now it looks like my only chance to get IM Eddie will be through a few gunner souls from current event dungeon or standard mythical souls although the odds aren't great with the latter....

Personally I am not particularly happy with the new sac awards. It feels "unbalanced" (regarding luck of which class of souls you get) to me and frustrating that now I am having to wait and rely on heroic soul rotations as the best (if not only) way to get new characters

I do realise there are some players who wish they had my "problem" as there aren't too many characters I am missing...
    Last edited by thealchemist; 02-20-2019 at 05:55 AM.
    "Handing out the oranges in JomsVikings"

thealchemist-3575.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I got 2 Convicts (from Gunner rares) and the sentinel Shinobi who I have been chasing since the release of those characters. Still chasing Gunner Shinobi and Assassin Derby Demon too but with lack of regular Legendary souls, and rare G/A's with the new sacrifice rewards compared to the past, I am really unsure how I am going to get the G. Shinobi and A. D/D....maybe heroic soul rotations if they ever show up there? I'm laded with warrior, magus and sentinel souls of all types and on the other side of the spectrum when it comes to gunner and assassin its looking bare. Rare G/A's used to be my go to when it came to getting new G/A characters via sheer numbers, but now it looks like my only chance to get IM Eddie will be through a few gunner souls from current event dungeon or standard mythical souls although the odds aren't great with the latter....

Personally I am not particularly happy with the new sac awards. It feels "unbalanced" (regarding luck of which class of souls you get) to me and frustrating that now I am having to wait and rely on heroic soul rotations as the best (if not only) way to get new characters

I do realise there are some players who wish they had my "problem" as there aren't too many characters I am missing...
    I actually pulled the assassin derby demon and assassin ninja in this sac fest. I actually found I got quite a few rare assassin OR gunner souls (less G/A). Those assassins I continually burnt and ended up getting a heap of epic assassin souls which gave me those two. Im assuming you burnt all your assassin souls as well as your epics from them?

Not sure about the gunner ninja, but the derby demon def comes from epic assassin souls, so keep sacing them and she should drop for you eventually.

Personally because of the shard drops from rare souls, I dont mind the new rewards. I means at least that you can build up and tbh, I kinda feel the 4* character gaps are a bit easier to fill now as you can isolate them down with epic souls.

I have gone for ages looking for crusader and got him a couple of times since with magus epics.... That said, Im still waiting for DDE to drop from an epic! lol
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    i am tired of sacrificing...before event i was on 212 skill shards now have 430 shards...also have double more 5* characters for sacrifice than before event started + near 10 mystic souls from all classes,nice event...
    Last edited by Ip4; 02-20-2019 at 11:34 AM.