Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Are you sure on that? I've had crash outs in the book of souls etc where a summoned char disappeared and I had the soul again. When re-dropping the soul, it came out exactly the same. I guess it could be that it contacted the server before dropping out, but then why would it not recognise that the soul had been opened already?
    Yeah devs, how does this work?

I've had the same experience a number of times, and also seen the postings stating that it's not chosen until it's opened.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Are you sure on that? I've had crash outs in the book of souls etc where a summoned char disappeared and I had the soul again. When re-dropping the soul, it came out exactly the same. I guess it could be that it contacted the server before dropping out, but then why would it not recognise that the soul had been opened already?
    The character is determined when you open the soul. Like, I guess the data is sent to the server and that's what you get or something. A while ago, I proved it when I had a stack of rare GA souls that I was saving, and when Doomsday Eddie came out I cashed in the stack I had and got him. So yeah as long as you don't use the souls you can save them up for a chance at whoever shows up.

OS
    iOS
    Nice event.. Up nearly 700 Ironite.. and have essentially refilled SOT from 0 via rewards... 3 vortex fills.. tons of high-level characters.. lots of frags for more high-level characters. (all thrown back in because I have them) .... 3 new talismans.... and the only small struggle was that first sacrifice and hitting a vortex fill with it (bought a couple high-level souls to make it).
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    This Sac event rocks! I have been dumping in souls left right and centre, been at it for a couple of hours, and have got back slightly more souls and slightly more gold then I started with, I have finally, finally, finally, finally scored The Witch Doctor and have completed the set of Shinobi's nabbing the Warrior Shinobi.

If I don't get a single other new soul to me I will still be a very happy boy!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android

Rags...

NICE DUDE!!! ... NICE!!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    This Sac event rocks! I have been dumping in souls left right and centre, been at it for a couple of hours, and have got back slightly more souls and slightly more gold then I started with, I have finally, finally, finally, finally scored The Witch Doctor and have completed the set of Shinobi's nabbing the Warrior Shinobi.

If I don't get a single other new soul to me I will still be a very happy boy!
    ooh, Im looking forward to getting into it then tonight....
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Good luck with that.... I SACRAFICED 70 souls and got a Broken Broomsticks!
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼

OS
    Android
    Got the Madam, which was the last 5 star regularly obtainable I was missing, so kind of happy with the event

But I would like to ask the more experienced.
    I have all gunner and magus characters, soon there will be no warriors left too. So I am beginning to pile these type of souls until something new shows up.
    Until now I was preparing for sacrifice events by setting dupes aside for the month, which naturally with time became more and more. But at some point if I stop opening souls, because there will be nothing for me in them how will I get dupes?
    I seriously wonder
    vov-7058

OS
    Android
    Yep the same thing has happened to me, I need only several souls obtainable only from heroic rotations now and the current one is no help to me.
    I guess you need to make a decision! (Me too) There is always the high likelihood that a new soul will be released which means you are at an advantage if you have so many spare souls to open.
    The fact that they normally give everyone an increased chance of nabbing the new character when it's released, to me it's worth holding them unless there's still souls to obtain.
    I'm currently after the one you just nabbed Madam.... good work b.t.w...
    To be honest I have been round the vortex so many times I have earnt 2.5 Alchemists and there is no sign of stopping, it has been at least 4 to 5 hours in sacrifice, outside of playing my troopers of course..
    I have earnt myself the Sentinel Derby Demon (is there a Magis Derby Demon or a Gunner Derby Demon)
    So I'm at the point of "if it isn't Madam related it doesn't get opened" it's just that friggin' good this sac event!
    So much I could go on with...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Thank you for your response.

Magus mythical did the job for the Madam.

I think I will use epic souls to provide sac material, until now I haven't pulled anything new from them. Normal Rare souls are kind of better, because they may drop 5* and also give epic fragments and eventually and up with another batch.

There is no Magus and Gunner Derbys as far as I know. The warrior was from fragment event, wasn't it.
    vov-7058