Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    I got 2 Convicts (from Gunner rares) and the sentinel Shinobi who I have been chasing since the release of those characters. Still chasing Gunner Shinobi and Assassin Derby Demon too but with lack of regular Legendary souls, and rare G/A's with the new sacrifice rewards compared to the past, I am really unsure how I am going to get the G. Shinobi and A. D/D....maybe heroic soul rotations if they ever show up there? I'm laded with warrior, magus and sentinel souls of all types and on the other side of the spectrum when it comes to gunner and assassin its looking bare. Rare G/A's used to be my go to when it came to getting new G/A characters via sheer numbers, but now it looks like my only chance to get IM Eddie will be through a few gunner souls from current event dungeon or standard mythical souls although the odds aren't great with the latter....

Personally I am not particularly happy with the new sac awards. It feels "unbalanced" (regarding luck of which class of souls you get) to me and frustrating that now I am having to wait and rely on heroic soul rotations as the best (if not only) way to get new characters

I do realise there are some players who wish they had my "problem" as there aren't too many characters I am missing...
    Totally feel you trooper! Wrote nearly the same in another thread, cause have the same „problem“ :/

Gunner Shinobi is available in Gunner rare/ epic, G/A rare and legendary soul. Ass. DD in Ass. epic, G/A rare and legendary soul. Not sure about Gunn./ Ass. legendary cause have no fragments from those. Good luck with pulling them!
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Anyone else notice that ironite drops seem to be lower in the last day of the event? I just was getting heaps at the beginning, even after the update. But did a couple of vortexes worth of sacs and only got 20 or so.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    I have the impression that all drops were reduced, including ironite and also gold. Which is a pity, as I would have time this evening to do more saccing, now having the information about the frags that come from epic souls. But I don't know if it is worth anymore to go on with the sacathlon after the unfair changes.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    I did 17 tier V sacrifices with no ironite in the rewards. Out of 2 vortexes only pulled 100 ironite. That was yesterday .

Also 130 madness dungeon battles with no ironite. SoW doesnt seem to be dropping as much as last event, but I didn't keep track of the actual amount.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I was usually getting an average of 3 epic souls, plus many other rare souls with a more than half filled tier 5 sacrifice, then suddenly I just stopped getting epic souls, and my loop dried up

OS
    Android
    I have to say that this has been a fantastic event for me. It has drained my gold reserves but has provided so many new characters that it was totally worth it.

These are the new characters from this event:

Eddies

Beast
    Cyborg (from frags)
    Clansman
    Mystic
    Shaman
    Crusader
    Benjamin Breeg
    Navigator

5 *
    The Madam
    Alliance General
    and on my last legendary token from my last vortex fill The Prisoner

4 *
    Too many to list but I certainly filled out my roster.

The biggest one for me was the prisoner so I may finally be able to complete some more of Night City

OS
    Android
    The gold dropped drastically. also i seemed to get almost exclusively hearts or 1* gold idols from the precious souls last few days. I admit, the beginning of this event was ludacris, it was truly infinite and probably a bit overkill, but the changes that were made (there had to have been changes to drop rates for sure) have been excessive. it went from too good to barely worth it. I wish just once they could find the happy middle ground and stick with it.

OS
    iOS
    All of my skill shards have disappeared!! I ended up with 500-odd from the week of sacrificing. It's a real pain, because I wanted to max out all of my new keepers.
    All Eddies fully sharded. Still need:
    Coalgiver Eddie

OS
    Android
    What's in the bucket Charlie Brown? I got a rock. (I received the gunner convict character-the one with no passive). On the bright side I have some duplicates to use in gauntlet or the next sac event.

OS
    Android
    It was very good event after all. I burned all my 26M gold, yesterday i had 15K left. But I got Viking Eddie, Phantom Eddie and 400 heroic souls and some skill shards.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan