Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I did 6 Exalted sacrifice and got 0 skill shards. For me it very sad event.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I'm kinda surprised so many of you are happy with the new sac rewards. In a previous post I have mentioned that the core problem in this game is inflation. The new sacrifice system is just another part of the game that has been inflated. The quantity of the rewards has increased, but the quality has decreased. For example you receive a lot of epic souls, but you can't get 5* souls from them. Basically these should be called "fodder souls" instead of epic souls. Most of the rewards are coined to keep you in the sac pit as long as possible, even dropping some gold to make sure you can open the newly received souls in order to obtain more fodder. The return of skill shards is downright ridiculous, those of us that didn't save up hundreds of SS won't be able to rely on the sac pit to satisfy our demand for SSs. The only positive aspect of the new system is the ironite reward, though I could point out these just ensure you can "play" more by buying SoT/SoW - so as to reach the event goals, that also have been greatly inflated.
    To sum it up at least to me me it seems the whole thing was designed to keep us hooked on the app as long as possible, and in the end returns less for more time invested.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    I did 6 Exalted sacrifice and got 0 skill shards. For me it very sad event.
    You should send a report as it is not normal at all. I made one exalted sacrifice and received some SS (not that much btw).
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    I like it so far, it is funny to sac and sac and sac, haha
    Maybe gettin an new tonn or two along the way
    Ingame name : heavy-3412
    Don`t use troopers daily anymore

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    I'm kinda surprised so many of you are happy with the new sac rewards.
    I'm not sure why I should be unhappy. I started with the following:

- a Vortex meter about 20K away from triggering
    - a big stack of red XP shards from the LOL event
    - 5 5-star Eddies that I leveled up to 100 for free over the course of my daily autofarming
    - 4 or 5 4-star toons
    - 2 1-star hearts and 1 3-star heart

I did one Ultimate sacrifice to get the event rewards, then did Level V sacrifices from then on using 6 leveled-up 3-star hearts and the like. Over the course of my run, I triggered the Vortex three times. My total loot profit included enough souls to more than equal what I sacrificed (in terms of expected drops of 5-stars), 10 or so skill shards, 600 or so Ironite, a full set of the new Saint talismans, maybe 100 Frontier Coins, and about 3 million gold. The resource that was a pure loss was the XP shards, which is the limiting factor for this event.

So yeah, I'm happy.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    I already did like 8 vortexs today, i just run out of gold now, and still have material to keep opening and sacrificing, the event just fuels itself... at least for me, and getting missing toons like fire!

OS
    iOS
    interesting event but nothing special,sad there is no blood frags,i think we have better chance for red eyes

OS
    Android
    Hi guys (first post here)

I was wondering. Should I go for 18000 essence in tier V or go for 20000 essence in tier VI?

Based on the number of heart souls i'd say 18000, but i don't know if the normal rewards of 20000 are worth the extra effort?

OS
    Android
    Great event for me - a bit long winded continually sac'ing everything but love the new fragments as rewards for opening rares/epics. Just using the souls I'd saved since the last sac event (mostly from the daily skull quests, none bought for ironite) and all the ones the pit kept spitting back I managed to plug a few gaps in the collection including Clansman Eddie, Visions Eddie, Alliance General and five 4*s I was missing (Clansman was from a heroic). Also got about 80 skill shards, enough SoT to grind all my Troopers through LoL today, enough SoW to get from F to AAA in the next Gauntlet reset on Monday (if I don't bother with the Arena between now and then), a few hundred ironite and FC plus I've got about 20 heroics, 2 heroic legendaries and a heroic mythical for the next time there're toons I want in the rotation. Also got about 60 heart souls left for the next sac event. Had 3 or 4 vortex fills and, yes, there were less skill shards and G/A souls but I still got more than enough for what I need as I only put skill shards on characters I want to use in the gauntlet.
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Yep the same thing has happened to me, I need only several souls obtainable only from heroic rotations now and the current one is no help to me.
    I guess you need to make a decision! (Me too) There is always the high likelihood that a new soul will be released which means you are at an advantage if you have so many spare souls to open.
    The fact that they normally give everyone an increased chance of nabbing the new character when it's released, to me it's worth holding them unless there's still souls to obtain.
    I'm currently after the one you just nabbed Madam.... good work b.t.w...
    To be honest I have been round the vortex so many times I have earnt 2.5 Alchemists and there is no sign of stopping, it has been at least 4 to 5 hours in sacrifice, outside of playing my troopers of course..
    I have earnt myself the Sentinel Derby Demon (is there a Magis Derby Demon or a Gunner Derby Demon)
    So I'm at the point of "if it isn't Madam related it doesn't get opened" it's just that friggin' good this sac event!
    So much I could go on with...
    This is the problem though right? The reds/greens/etc wont give you madam, but the sac rewards and vortexes might give you blue epics and/or legendaries, which could turn into madame. So do you keep going round the merry go round, or do you just wait until you naturally get the blues to nab her?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs