Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by mikmar View Post
    I don't like the new sacrifice rewards system, for one main and very important reason:
    NO SKILL SHARDS !!!!
    Also can’t confirm that. 5 vortex so far, 1 tier VII, many tier VI and tier V gave me about 60 skill shards. From characters I got 1 new 4*, but I’m not missing many available from others than event or heroic souls so that’s ok.
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    Android
    Hi guys! Looking for some advice. I am fairly new to the game (just started in November) and want to make best use of the limited resources I have for this sacrifice event. I don't have enough Savage Reaper Soul fragments (and unlikely to pull together the amount needed) to pull the next level of talisman soul, so should I just spend them on Savage Reapers to sacrifice? Or should I hold on to them and hope I'm able to pull enough for future talisman purchase?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

LastWordz-7603

Proud Member of the White Wolves Clan!

OS
    Android
    This event with the new rewards may be a blessing or curse depending on how you look at it. The amount and type of frags/souls have been greatly increased with the decrease of SS. The new approach definetly will cause a SS crunch for all those who pulled new toons. My account received maybe a quarter of the SS as in similar past events. With all the new toons released in the last few months and reduced SS rewards will put them at a premium.

My account needs maybe a dozen toons, which none were pulled during the sacrifices. I now have a bunch of souls that are only good for fodder. The addition of ironite, gold and FC can always be of benefit when earned.

Tier V sacrifices gave the best results in granting SS. Several tier VI and vortexes gave no SS in their rewards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Wich tier gives ironite? With 1 vortex and many tier VI I didn´t get any ironite. Tier III gave me 9, and I and II lots of both sands
    Make you an offer you can't refuse,
    You've only got your soul to lose
    Eternally,hehehehe
    Just let yourself go!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    I seemed to get a surprising amount of skill shards from level V when sacrificing 10x 3* hearts - I guess it's all part of the RNG.
    Agreed - tier 5 sacs have granted me a skill shard almost every time.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    every Heart Soul summoned is guaranteed to grant 1 bonus reward
    not every,there is a few that didn't give reward or maybe they are invisible...

OS
    Android
    Tier V gave 50 ironite on several drops.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    I may just be a lucky bastard for once. Been sacrificing my ass off chasing Madam, which I finally landed this morning. I see a lot of people claiming SS are not dropping. I have to this point earned 160 of them, along with over 1000 Ironite. I've been hitting only Tier V maxed just short of VI sacrifices. It's been a constant over and over sacrifice wheel for me. Almost on my third Alchemist. Just now quit, having finally exhausted the Heart souls little by little and now sitting on about 10 Mythic Souls. Thought about holding onto them on the rare chance a new toon gets introduced into the regular souls, but the way they do things now I highly doubt it will be the case anytime soon. So I may just cash them in and keep rolling. I've racked up a butt ton of Heroic souls, all flavors, and those rare toons like Count and Redan are all that I am missing at this point.

Oh, and Gold? I have what I started with which kicks all sorts of ass in my book. So the new rewards for me at least have proved a plus. But I am sure now that they'll see my post, declare they can't be having any of that shit, and change the drop rates. LOL.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 02-14-2019 at 04:57 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    iOS
    No skill shards is bull shit

I made over 300 shards now

And on also over 8000heroic fragments 1800legendary heroic fragments and 2000 mystical heroic fragments
    Not to mention 200+heroic souls

All this started form just 2 ultimate sacrifice

Edit: also 5k ironite

OS
    Android
    The heart souls are not giving a bonus reward per soul as stated. I opened 10 souls twice and each time only got 5 rewards
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily