Hybrid View

OS
    Android

Fragments from Commons/Rares/Epics

Can I just say that I love the update to get fragments from summoning lower tier souls Dumped a load of commons and rares for the sac event and got a ton of epic frags, which then gave me enough frags for a couple of mythicals - really gave the commons/rares value other than just being sac fodder - nice job
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Can I just say that I love the update to get fragments from summoning lower tier souls Dumped a load of commons and rares for the sac event and got a ton of epic frags, which then gave me enough frags for a couple of mythicals - really gave the commons/rares value other than just being sac fodder - nice job
    Yep agreed!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Yeah this a nice addition and defo what I see is the devs looking to help the newer folks out who often rely on common and rare souls as they may struggle a bit to get legendary/rare etc. Most of what I am seeing now is this approach in all areas - they want to get new folk better stuff a lot sooner then us long term players used to get - that makes a lot of sense and will likely help the game in the short to medium term.

As for the other changes - more quantity less quality for the rest of us. I am only searching a for a small bunch of characters that I never seem to get near for some reason - so that is a bit crap. But it is the nature of things - for me at least we are getting access to more heroic frags and souls - I have two characters I need to get from that so really that is all I can aim for character wise other than gauntlet event character frags.

This sac event is fine enough - no biggie but not a major drain on resources either so just a bit middle of road compared to this time last year which was a really good event with an almost constant spin round the vortex.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    It seems like it's getting more streamlined and I'm totally fine with this. I enjoyed this sac event and got several things I've been wanting.