Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    The popup for the power up EVERY TIME you leave the BOS is a bit overkill.
    Ikr? Shit pops up every single time you exit a menu.

Reminds me of the epic welcome bundle that first appeared when i was like rank 3, and persisted till i finished like rank 76.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    The 3h arena countdown is not set back after clearing the attack list. Is that intended?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The idea was to lock specific characters automatically so that you cannot sell or sacrifice them. This should only apply for Eddies that you cannot get again (e.g. the original Eddie, Wickerman, Soldier and Grim Reaper), but only by reaching certain stages within the story mode. The reason is that you need those for some of the missions, but you only get to know that when you reach that specific mission. There was a need for many players to swap another Eddie to get the others back, as they sacrificed them before.
    Now it is a strange situation that we were able to get the "original Wickerman Eddie" several times during the event. I think there is no solution for your problem right now, maybe you should send a mail to support to make them aware of the problem and find a solution. However, I doubt there will be a quick solution within the duration of the sac event so I recommend you to get some other characters to the right level so that you reach your 50k sacrifice!
    Oh.. I finished the sac event on the second day, I'm complaining that I don't know what to do with 5 Eddies that occupy space for new characters ( I mean, I can expand my slots and all that, but it was kind of shitty to change that suddenly. I mean, I have one ready for playing, the other 4 are annoying.

OS
    Android
    Did you contact the support team? I mean having 4 chars that you don't need but can't get rid off is a bit stupid.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post

i mean on this saint talisman effect,like he is not active on screen...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Hmm. I hadn't noticed but YES it's missing for the Saint Talisman set here as well. All other sets are fine, it's just that set that seems to be missing.
    Greed is also doing this

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    The 3h arena countdown is not set back after clearing the attack list. Is that intended?
    This is still the case... just a friendly reminder!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    so, the last event will start when ? tonight ? and what it will be about?