Thread: 2* Evo Shards

OS
    Android

2* Evo Shards

Hello Guys.
    I know where i can easy find 3* Evo Shards, but have a little problem with 2*. Can you tell me where should i try or its very random? Same with 2* evo runes, i got many of colours and *, but looking for 2* RED. Any guide?

OS
    iOS
    kingdom of sands amdness and battlefield underworld hard and madness
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Where is it that you can easily find 3* evo rainbow shards?

OS
    iOS
    in the dungeons
    Dutch-2701

5* Lvl 100 Champions all maxed talismans (If on my trooper list, let me know if you need me to change my current Champ)

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    in the dungeons
    That's a negative Dutch... at least for me. I've been hammering the dungeons the past five days between levels XIII and X... I got ONE 3* rainbow evo shard. I've given up on dungeons for dropping rainbow evo shards. Here's my post in another thread:

The drop rates on 3* rainbow evo shards has been atrocious lately. I've been trying to farm level IX of the Time Rift Dungeon for the past 4 days and I got one - Just one. I need nine for each upgrade and I've got lots of level 80 Eddies and Allies waiting in line for an upgrade. Supply and demand is not in their favor. At this rate, it will take a couple of weeks to get enough rainbow shards to upgrade only one of them. I'm not sure if this is part of the master plan, but this feels tedious and unrewarding.

Is there a better place to farm these precious shards other than the dungeons? I thought that's what the dungeons were for.

OS
    iOS
    ive had 3 today, all in lvl 8, i switch between lvl 7 and 8, its the only place to get them alongside secret locations
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS
    lol and just another one in lvl 7...sorry dude
    Dutch-2701

* Grim Reaper (Champ)
    * FOTD
    * Carriage Rider
    * Warrior Troll
    * Warrior COTD
    * The Nomad

OS
    iOS

okay... welll that info is at least promising. I've been getting some 2* rainbow evo shard drops in Battlefield hard/madness actually which I started grinding today out of sheer frustration... it's strange that they would keep 1/2* rainbow evo shards but remove the 3* from the cosmos.

I'll switch gears and give the dungeons another try. The RNG gods are apparently not pleased with me this week.