OS
    Android

Special edition Eddies..

Was thinking, must not be the only one around here..
    The king of farming being Navigator Ed (most of the times) wouldn't it be a great & appreciated special edition to have?

I mean, his fury is great looking but it's, well, not that great for farming & usually make things longer since it's not all that damaging compared to even basic moves..

Dunno, an idea I'm throwing, a special edition with a passive instead like the Samurai or the Wickerman that would actually be of some widespread use while easing the easy farming 🤔
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    In principle a very good idea as Navigator deserves a special edition or whatever due to his good services over the years (they even re-nerfed him due to huge complaints from the playerbase). But please not with a special edition for which we need to buy 75 event souls for 6750 Ironite! Rather some missions where you have to always use him in several levels across the whole game or something like that! I think we could find out when he was introduced and maybe we can celebrate a birthday event for him!

While you are right that his fury does not do large damage and that it looks great I need to say it is VERY good for farming! Why? Because it attacks all enemies, has 6 hits (good against force shields), blinds all enemies for 2 turns and gives the whole team class bonus which is a benefit in both ways - offensive as everybody does more damage and defensive as the enemies do less damage to you.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    This reminds me, i need to get a navigator.

But yea, imo they couls maybe make an update or get the option to unlock a passive instead of a fury if you maybe fuse duplicates or idk, do a challenge. That would be a straightforward and rewarding thing for getting dupes too, since most end up being sacrifice fodder.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I farm with vision/sol because I don’t have navigator, what are the fastest times for you guys with LoL anyways? Mine are 14-16 seconds and I’m having issue achieving faster speeds my slow times are around 25 sec

OS
    Android
    11 seconds currently on Magus LoL X, tho I am using FFE, Gunner Banshee, Killer Prime and Prisoner. Much the same tho if I replace FFE with Navigator.
    Cef-6313
    "To summarise the summary of the summary: people are a problem" - Douglas Adams

Clan - Frogs of War

OS
    iOS
    Imo speed runs are much more to do with who you take with you than Eddies. There are quite a few eddies that can push you through quickly. After a certain amount, the 'winning' screens and re-loading take much longer than the runs anyway!

Imo, the real question is who are the best combos for speed runs when taking lvl 1 chars along for some training. Am getting decent speeds with Hallowed and KP + 4 x anyone else.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    With the release of the Nitro Trooper beer, I sense a special edition of Trooper Eddie on the way

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HK-47 View Post
    With the release of the Nitro Trooper beer, I sense a special edition of Trooper Eddie on the way
    Ooooh? Notnsure about a new unit, but Id imagine an event at the very least.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!