OS
    iOS

Picked up Ichiyou

Picked up Ichiyou on a tier 6 sac today, seems like a viable toon for potentially countering those stun teams wondering how to best talisman. Also picked up a second and third hallowed (5), a second 5 star vision and Nomad and AG all 5 star, do have another 5 star PoM as well but thinking of holding onto that one. Im considering going for a 40k sac using those and a combo of hearts which should push me into another vortex. Any thoughts on this. Really short on shards atm.

OS
    iOS
    Isnt it 50k for a level VII sac? If you can get to VII, I'd suggest doing one VI and waiting until you have enough for a 2nd. Unless you are still missing the last even challenge which needs a VII sac, in which case I'd save up a bit more sacrificing hearts only, until you get another char able to get you to the VII.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    I’ve completed all the event challenges, just looking to obtain some different toons by using some of my dupes is all.

OS
    Android
    You may want to try several tier 5 sacrifices. Eack 9K essence will give you 3 event souls plus other bonuses. That's another option to try and optimize bonus and souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around