Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

character fusion idea

What if we were able to fuse characters together to gain a character with some abilities of each? Like two of the same name, but different class, or two versions of an Eddie such as the shadow wickerman and the regular wickerman. It would be nice to have different "recipes" for a new character and you could have more variety in the game. They could tell us how to get different characters by telling us the combo to fuse, or we could experiment and find combos that are available ourselves.

OS
    iOS
    Maybe another option would be to let you swap either Eddies or an ally during Arena. That would add another layer of strategy especially if the Ai were able to do the same thing.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    iOS
    I like but dont support this idea, because generally it means you will need to have 2 5 star eddies to create this better eddie that outclasses them, plus some ultra rare mat the devs would include.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    That would be quite interesting when the special dungeons come around. 2 OP Eddie's with super strength and abilities that trigger more often. Add that to 1000 battles, I'm in for that all the way.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    To clarify, if you fuse 2 2star characters, you would still get a two star character but would get the combined xp of each. A level 4 and a level 6 character would give you a level 10(or so depending upon xp earned by each character-might be level 11, might be level 9). The skill selection of the new fused character would give you your choice of two skills possessed by the characters you are fusing. Pick one of the furies, pick a past basic, a present basic, a future basic, then power skills etc. Or the dev's could have a pre generated character available depending on what you fuse together. Ideally they would allow both of these options. Dont like your possessed rifle? Fuse it with a character that gives Mark's, or perfect hit. You get the idea. Now the sac fodder now has new potential.

OS
    iOS
    Idk, generally this sounds like a recipe for op disaster, just look at fire emblem heroes, you can sacrifice a character to give another one it's abilities. Which results in you having this insane unit that pretty much is invincible, and it makes the meta filled with these op units that just duel it till one kills the other or a new one shows up.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Idk, generally this sounds like a recipe for op disaster, just look at fire emblem heroes, you can sacrifice a character to give another one it's abilities. Which results in you having this insane unit that pretty much is invincible, and it makes the meta filled with these op units that just duel it till one kills the other or a new one shows up.
    I have to disagree here Nekro. Can you imagine Visions Eddie mixed with corrupted ox souls? It can be a masterpiece!

OS
    iOS
    I'm with Nekrolium, this is probably a convoluted and unnecessary complication

OS
    iOS
    Final frontier eddie swap the future attack for alchmist’s basic attack and swap power move with eternity/hallow eddies’ passive disable and you can birth diabloical package

I’m assuming skill slots are limited to skill types

Also give alchemist assassin banshee passive and you can proceed to unleash hell

Also attach eternity eddie’s bullshit basic attack to sekhmet for infinite turn that even ai can do and you can now have unwinable battles

Hell yes let’s go guys that is gonna be my def team and I’m ready when you are.

For thous that don’t understand what I wrote: this idea can only fly if merging is very limited and some existing ability’s adjusted or the win is gonna absolutely be depended on the coin toss in the pvp section, some people who likes to trust their luck likes this stuff, other people who does actual smart team building will rage slightly.
    Last edited by Zantarath; 02-16-2019 at 12:33 AM.

OS
    iOS
    The only possible merging I could see would be an Eddie where the forum members vote on what they want his abilities to be out of the entire Eddie ability pool. And even that doesn't make sense and is unnecessary