Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by bort View Post
    I guess I was doing something wrong, because it cost me about 6mil, didnt get any gold idols (where are you getting those from?), and didn't get many skillshards, let alone infinite.
    Having spent several hours in a sacrifice bender, I've seen that one can go for long stretches without seeing skill shards, ironite, precious souls, or any given specific item. They definitely show up over time, but sometimes there are large gaps.

I completely agree with Liu that Tier V sacrifices are the way to go. I don't believe there's truly an infinite loop, but the hearts do keep coming and coming.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MeTalking View Post
    I dont know where you guys have gotten this massive amount of souls to sacrifice, I play daily and had a vortex almost ready. I had 4 vortexes and an ultimate in the event. The skill shards I acquired added to what I had already only equals about 80 shards.
    I save and save and save. I cashed in 5 stacks of 99 rare G/A souls from a stockpile I've been saving since last summer.

https://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/s...set-Management
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    How to get the most skill shards? Vortex?
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielRacy View Post
    How to get the most skill shards? Vortex?
    No matter what sacrifice plan you use, there's still the problem that you can go a long time without seeing a certain sacrifice reward item no matter what. I think the best plan is to stick to Tier V sacrifices, level up the 3-star hearts to 60, and keep sacrificing.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    No matter what sacrifice plan you use, there's still the problem that you can go a long time without seeing a certain sacrifice reward item no matter what. I think the best plan is to stick to Tier V sacrifices, level up the 3-star hearts to 60, and keep sacrificing.
    Thanks man.
    Daniel-3568

OS
    Android
    If there has to be a meaning to sacrificing, then I guess that's up to the individual. There is no wrong or right approach, but Fudjo is right on the money, tier 5 Grand Sacrifice is the way to go. It takes 5 x regular four star characters or four G/A with an Eddie thrown in, or 9 x 3 star hearts un levelled to do a grand sacrifice.
    I know it backwards thanks to this event.

Since the event began I've been chasing every outstanding character 4 star and above I don't have, there was 2 x 4* & 2 x 5* characters for me that were attainable, I got three of them in the first few hours, but Madam.... she just would not drop.

I finally nabbed her after I collected my 6th Alchemist from vortex's... yes that was a shitload of vortex's, I burnt through half my gold resources including powering those characters up and placing talisman in them which is rather expensive..

As a result of so much sacrificing I have managed to fully skill shard about 90% of my 202 character collection, I have also collected at least 1 of every possible mythical soul except heroic which I have three of and the standard one which a have 2.

I have thrown in multiple 99 stacks of heroic souls, not for the heroic souls but for the Cyborg Eddie that 50 will give you, and yes you guessed it I threw them in too... not always but most of the time 99 heroics will deliver you at least one 5*

I had 4 x Allied General and two Clansman Ed over those sacrifices, I save up all the extra 5 star charaters and drop them in one big ultimate sacrifice. Ocassionally you need to level up one or two to push the ultimate but I still managed 5 or 6 ultimate sacrifices..
    Gold is the key, if you don't have a fair stack to start with its hard but if you have even a few million it can self perpetuate itself kind of...
    precious souls drop from random sacrifices 5 tier and above and vortex fills, sell whatever gold idols you get and it will keep your gold not quite level...
    What I'm about to tell you will make some people cringe but Frontier coins can help. Some of the longer term players will have already achieved everything Frontier coins can bring you, I guess the smart thing to do with that useless FC then is to save it for future characters... If I struggle for a sacrifice starter, spend 300 and buy a warlord, He's the cheapest and just as much essence as any other G/A 5* soul short of an Eddie... Now sacrifice that Warlord along with whatever souls you don't want, this will give you enough of everything you need to keep a sacrificing loop going for a while on this current event...
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    I had recently sold almost all duplicate sets of my maxed talismans including rare ones and ended up with about 127 million gold. That amount causes an infinite loop because I’ve never gotten below 123 million before I get a million for idols and a vortex fill. So anyone with what, 4 million should have the same loop.
    I actually think they may have made a change overnight bough because today the gold is depleting as it should so there’s that. I don’t intend to keep doing it anymore because it’s boring. But sanity was never my limiting factor.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    If there has to be a meaning to sacrificing, then I guess that's up to the individual. There is no wrong or right approach, but Fudjo is right on the money, tier 5 Grand Sacrifice is the way to go. It takes 5 x regular four star characters or four G/A with an Eddie thrown in, or 9 x 3 star hearts un levelled to do a grand sacrifice.
    I know it backwards thanks to this event.
    5 regular 4-star toons to get 1 x Tier V
    10 regular 4-star toons to get 2 x Tier V
    9 G/A 4-star toons to get 2 x Tier V
    6 x lvl 60 3-star hearts to get 1 x Tier V

I have thrown in multiple 99 stacks of heroic souls, not for the heroic souls but for the Cyborg Eddie that 50 will give you, and yes you guessed it I threw them in too... not always but most of the time 99 heroics will deliver you at least one 5*
    If I wanted to completely kill my weekend, I now have a stack of 99 legendary souls.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Yeah Fudjo your right but in my case it was worth it, now that the job is done I can return to my weekend!
    I don't think I quite follow you on the 10 regular 4* toons = 2 x Tier 5 sacrifices.... well of course that's just doubled what you said on the first line...? What do you mean?
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    iOS
    This information couldve been useful when i had gold and chars to sacrifice, shit.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!