Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Iron Maiden Eddie (Gunner Type)

FURY

STRANGE WORLD
    Deals random damage to all enemies.
    Inflict Perfect Accuracy Down and Exhaust on all enemies for 3 turns.
    Grant Trap to all allies for the duration of battle.
    Remove Immunity and Damage Block effects on targets before dealing damage and grant Disruption Shield for 2 turns to all allies if negative effects are present on self.
    LV 2/3/4 DMG+ 25/25/25%

BASIC ABILITY

Prowler
    Deals random damage to a single target.
    35% to inflict Silence on the target for 2 turns.
    35% Chance to inflict Passive Disable on the target for 2 turns.
    Remove Immunity and Damage Block effects on the target and inflict Perfect Death for 1 turn before dealing damage if negative effects are present on self.
    LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 15/20/25/25%

BLOODSHED
    35% to inflict Bloodlust on the target for 2 turns.
    35% Chance to inflict Heal Block on the target for 2 turns.
    Remove Immunity and Damage Block effects on the target and inflict Blind for 1 turn before dealing damage if negative effects are present on self.

CREEP
    35% to inflict Perfect Corruption on enemies for 1 turn.
    Remove Immunity and Damage Block effects on the target before dealing damage and grant Perfect Accuracy Up to all allies for 1 turn if negative effects are present on self.

POWER ABILITY

INSANITY
    Inflict a Random Negative Effect for each beneficial effect on each enemy.
    Remove Immunity and Damage Block effects on targets and inflict Curse for 2 turns before dealing damage if negative effects are present on self.

PLASMA WINE
    Inflict HP Drain on all enemies for the duration of battle.
    Instantly gain an Extra Turn.
    Remove Immunity and Damage Block effects on the target and grant Thorn Shield to all allies for 2 turns before dealing damage if negative effects are present on self.

REEL
    Deals random damage to a single target.
    35% to inflict Crave on the target for 2 turns.
    35% Chance to Punishment of the target for 2 turns.
    Instantly gain an Extra Turn.
    Remove Immunity and Damage Block effects on the target and inflict Crave and Punish on all enemies before dealing damage if negative effects are present on self.

TALISMAN SLOTS
    3 Open / 3 Gunner

OS
    Android
    This guy's not half bad in my opinion. Kind of an interesting take on dealing extra effects when he has debuffs on himself.

I'm equipping him with Serenity and Snow Talismans. That way he will be immune to the more debilitating debuffs but still capable of receiving them.

OS
    iOS
    Really needs to be paired with buff removers though. He's chance to "inflict random negative effect for each positive effect" is low.. very low.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Has anybody ever really felt the effects of accuracy down? I mean if your fingers going to fail on timing it will happen anyway, I just don't see how this is such a seriously bad buff.
    And has anybody noticed both this Eddie and the previous Bass Eddie have a repeating trend across most of their moves?

Iron Maiden Eddie is still good in my opinion if not a tiny bit soft but he hits hard and multi hits, put him in a team of blockers and he makes short work of most opponents. Arena? Still not convinced...
    His repeated move of remove immunity is pretty well useless when the majority of immunity these days is perfect.. but he's still good!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by rags-6094 View Post
    Has anybody ever really felt the effects of accuracy down? I mean if your fingers going to fail on timing it will happen anyway, I just don't see how this is such a seriously bad buff.
    And has anybody noticed both this Eddie and the previous Bass Eddie have a repeating trend across most of their moves?

Iron Maiden Eddie is still good in my opinion if not a tiny bit soft but he hits hard and multi hits, put him in a team of blockers and he makes short work of most opponents. Arena? Still not convinced...
    His repeated move of remove immunity is pretty well useless when the majority of immunity these days is perfect.. but he's still good!
    Do....you not know what accuracy down does? It lowers the chance of special effects proccing.

But I'm pretty sure I've seen mine remove perfect Immunity so it does work. Idk his moves are weird. Something I really like is his future power skill, I think Punishment is a cool debuff

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    It lowers the chance of special effects proccing.
    Exactly! I think it was a chance reduction of 25% for effects to trigger. But if the skill description just says "does apply...." without a percentage, it does not get reduced, or?

Regarding the timing thing I only know the effect blind referring to it.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    is he better in pve than pvp?Anyone tested him?

OS
    iOS
    I used him on a few PvP battles for ATK and set him in D for a few hours.... On D... not so good.

On attack he can be good provided you have other allies that can deal with the proliferation of buffs any more. Since he doesn't ever remove any buffs other than the damage type shields.. he can be ineffectual once other buffs - such as Perfect Immortality, Perfect Immunity, Crit Strike, Ascension, etc - have propagated. He's overshadowed by FFE, Doomsday, POM, etc because those Eddies actually remove the buffs. As far as resilience and hitting power, he's great.. he only sucks a little due to the lack of buff handling, and PvP is all about buffs now.

In PvE, same thing. He HAS to be paired with allies that deal with buffs, especially gold buffs.

I wish he transformed gold buffs into exhaust, accuracy down, etc - or removed a couple gold buffs then inflicted - rather than merely inflicting those silver debuffs.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    I've had multiple tests on him and I can confirm that he does remove perfect Immunity when he has debuffs but I do kinda wish it extended farther to things like shroud and Ascension and crit strike etc.

OS
    iOS
    I agree. They seem to be making Shroud and Ghost unremovable, which is fine. But yeah, it would be nice if he removed ATK-based gold buffs as well - like Ascension and Crit Strike. He's fairly defenseless against Warlord talismans on some characters.
    CLANLESS