Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    Android
    I have used him a fair bit, I have seen him remove immunity a few repeated times with the same move then all of a sudden that move no longer removes immunity, I try others nup no good either.. I definately have not seen any move he has remove perfect immunity, I think a little more explaining maybe required there, if you guys can please?

After all other moves he has seemed to fail to remove any immunity at all after a while, I tried bloodshed and that worked, phew! I had deadset been asked if I wanted to continue with the battle everything he has seems to stop working on removing immunity after a couple of turns... almost!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    I had something else about IronMaiden Eddie I wanted to mention, has anyone been to thehttp://www.derekriggs.com/ it's definately worth a look!

There's tons of unique Eddies you could use for your avatar and a lot of interesting facts, I could not find it when I went back to the website just now but I'm sure I read somewhere that originally the drawing of the first Iron Maiden Eddie was meant to be a punk and someone asked him if he could change the image slightly they could use it on their album cover, thin threads!
    Out of the universe, a strange light is born
    Unholy union, trinity reformed....

Proud Member of the Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Opened 28 gunner rare souls yesterday expecting to get IME to end my sacathon.

What did I receive: 1 cyborg + 1 Hallowed I already have. I will sacrifice them during the next sac event.

Then decided to open my 11 prowler souls: only 3* dupes.

I always have bad luck with gunner characters from event: still chasing Doomsday Eddie and probably now IME.
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday