Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Towerfall (Gauntlet): Battle for Heroic Legendary Fragments, Fortune Talismans +MORE

Complete specific challenges in the Gauntlet for valuable rewards!

From now until March 3rd at 4PM PDT, complete event challenges in the Gauntlet to earn rewards such as Heroic Legendary Fragments, Talisman Soul Fragments, Frontier Coins and more!

Collect 250 Fragments to obtain 1 Heroic Legendary Soul! The Heroic Legendary Soul guarantees a 4⭐ to 5⭐ Character from the current Heroic Rotation along with the featured character fragments.

You can also earn a full set of Fortune Talismans by completing class-specific Gauntlet Battle event challenges!

Fortune Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else!. Equip them to reduce all damage taken by 65%. These talismans also heal all allies for 5% of your Max HP with a 35% chance to cleanse self when you take damage.

Finally, we have a few deals available to help your Magi survive the battles ahead!
    • We have 2 Magus Gauntlet Packs on offer in our Limited Offers store in the Cosmos! The Magus Soul Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐ Blue XP Shards, Rare Magus Souls and a Magus Legendary Soul to fill in and power up your team! The Magus Talisman Pack provides Ironite, 5⭐ Blue XP Runes, Skill Shards and a full set of both Destiny and Future Talismans!
    • Grab the “Fortune Talisman Finisher Set”. If you are having trouble collecting all 4 talismans from the event challenges, you can buy 1 Fortune talisman for Ironite (i.e. the 500 Ironite pack will grant you 1x Fortune Talisman)

OS
    Android
    I really dont know what future talisman is. Anyone can help me? Thank

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberval View Post
    They are a set of 3 blue talismans from a little while back. I don't think they're available anywhere currently though.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roberval View Post
    Pretty sure you get them in talisman skull quests. They boost accuracy and power generation.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    Pretty sure you get them in talisman skull quests. They boost accuracy and power generation.
    Oh yeah, you're right. I know I've had a few drop there.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    iOS
    Someone do the maths on the best combo of chars and talismans on this one please?

Im assuming its Magus only A level again?
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    @Leviathan, do Fortune Talisman reduce damage by 40% or 65%?

Above you state 65% but when they were previously available the description stated 40%.
    Jomsvikings/thanos-2148

I manged to luck out and picked up two talisman soul frag packs from last event, giving me just enough for a soul if I clear SSS

Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Someone do the maths on the best combo of chars and talismans on this one please?

You can finish all the challenges (magus/warrior) by grade C I believe. I just rotated three different sets of magus chars for the first few and the various talismen. The only issue was at some point I ran out of toons with all blue slots and had to throw a shock talismen set on a warrior for the 5 warrior wins.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post

Level A is simply no duplicate characters, no class restriction.

As for useful characters, Shaman Eddie and Warrior Mayan Priestess were handy for me for completing the Shock Talisman and Soul Talisman objectives while also working towards the Warrior-only objective.
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    Thankss !!