Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I am never lucky with the event souls and this time is no exception. Got nothing but 3* dupes from the free 16 souls for completing challenges. Since I want the gunner derby demon, I ended up buying another 16 souls for ironite.

Opened them all at once and I was exited to see red eyes, only to be disappointed to see clansman Eddie and sentinel pyro.... I did open 2 mythical gunner souls and secured IME, but what I really wanted was the gunner convict. So I am still in the dilemma whether to buy more souls or not?

On the bright side I was able to secure my first set of primordial. So the event was Not a total disappointment for me.

Edit: changed gunner convict to gunner derby demon
    Last edited by Waffen; 02-22-2019 at 04:30 PM.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffen View Post
    I am never lucky with the event souls and this time is no exception. Got nothing but 3* dupes from the free 16 souls for completing challenges. Since I want the gunner convict I ended up buying another 16 souls for ironite.

Opened them all at once and I was exited to see red eyes, only to be disappointed to see clansman Eddie and sentinel pyro.... I did open 2 mythical gunner souls and secured IME, but what I really wanted was the gunner convict. So I am still in the dilemma whether to buy more souls or not?

On the bright side I was able to secure my first set of primordial. So the event was Not a total disappointment for me.
    Convict is 3 star - so u could try buying the regular g/a souls for trooper points. Still low odds but saves your ironite.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Convict is 3 star - so u could try buying the regular g/a souls for trooper points. Still low odds but saves your ironite.
    Oops, I meant derby demon. I got convict from the free souls.

Waffen-7837

I play all my troopers everyday!!

OS
    iOS
    Here's something funny.. the Gunner Derby Demon's action is to rollover on skates and hit the enemy, just like other derby demons.. so.. why is she holing a machine gun? She'd rather use it as a blunt object than fire it???
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Here's something funny.. the Gunner Derby Demon's action is to rollover on skates and hit the enemy, just like other derby demons.. so.. why is she holing a machine gun? She'd rather use it as a blunt object than fire it???
    I was curious about that too when I played with Rags' Derby Demon. I kept waiting for her to use the gun and neither of her moves uses it.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Doesn't her power move use it? She spins and shoots the gun, right? I've only used her once from one of my troopers, so I could be remembering wrong.

OS
    iOS
    Maybe you are right. I just had it on auto-play during farming. Would be nice if she used the gun on Basic attacks like all the others do.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Agreed. I think they gave her a gun simply because she's a gunner. Or, who knows, maybe her gun is jammed on basic attacks and can only use it as a melee weapon, haha.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    Maybe you are right. I just had it on auto-play during farming. Would be nice if she used the gun on Basic attacks like all the others do.
    can put her up as a trooper for a day or two if you want to test her further
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    iOS
    Okay.. yeah.. she fires it at everyone for the power move... I hadn't noticed that before.

I was able to FINALLY secure a 4th primordial with an additional 32 runs in the dungeon (2 standard SOT refills plus 2 natural fills).. so roughly 700 (madness) runs to get 4.

heh.... . then.. 1 more run just now to finish off troopers.. and a 5th primordial dropped. (Was that the new app data this morning?)
    Last edited by Yup; 02-22-2019 at 07:16 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..