This had been some busy event days. I liked the SAC Event pretty much and I saved the Heart-Souls for coming events like this.

Death Alley is still fun, though I´m through the Mission runs. I guess on the first 300 runs I got one Primordial Talisman and I thought it would be the same like in all earlier dungeons when I did not receive a full set. In between 300 and 500 I received 3 more and just two mega refills after ending the mission gave me 4(!!) more Talisman - so I´m glad with one full set and on the run for the next set -> just kidding, I don´t think I won´t be that lucky anymore.

Running the Gunner Mission had been hard to me: I finished it with DDE (Angel / Fate), Prisoner (Primordial), Lilith (Health / Fortune) and Banshee (Purge / Mark) - I needed to play on manual and I lost some battles, but it was satisfying to solve that issue without the common named toons I don´t own yet.

The Eventsouls gave me nothing special and I won´t buy any in the store. The new Eddie doesn´t really fix on me.

BTW: Just saw the BEAST in store for 3500 FC!! I got it on the Beast-Event last year and I´m really glad about it now. 3500 seems pretty expensive to me, what do you think?
110 EUR for each Mythical pack - whoho... I like the FC, IC and Ironite in that pack but really that much for a 5 Star Toon?