Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    In case it helps no gunner auto team found yet but doing manual with:

Krampus
    Hallowed
    Lilith
    Osiris

No issues at all with this team on manual but to save time keeping it manual as tok ages on auto and had the odd defeat too.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Liu, you seem to be in the unlucky pool of players for the talisman drop. Either you get lucky and they drop like mad or you get stiffed and take 1000+ battles for a few talisman. As I've said before there is a RNG for players to get the good drop rates vs the actual drop rate.

How does everyone think the rest of the rewards are this event. I've only run 150 battles and cant really give a good opinion on reward drops. I dont think I am getting that many colorless shards.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    In case it helps no gunner auto team found yet but doing manual with:

Krampus
    Hallowed
    Lilith
    Osiris

No issues at all with this team on manual but to save time keeping it manual as tok ages on auto and had the odd defeat too.
    My suggestion Hallowed - Prisoner - Osiris - Redan on auto:
    - first wave, choose the Hellraisers
    - second wave, choose the Killer ed
    - third wave, choose the banshee
    - fourth wave, choose the banshee (the gunner tricksters are a pain in the ass and may took minutes to wipe out)
    - fifth wave, the assassin banshee then Iron Maiden Ed

Nearly 100% wins
    Actual Champion : Mystic Flame

Only missing :

kgk56-6386

_____________| CLAN |______________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kgk56 View Post
    My suggestion Hallowed - Prisoner - Osiris - Redan on auto:
    - first wave, choose the Hellraisers
    - second wave, choose the Killer ed
    - third wave, choose the banshee
    - fourth wave, choose the banshee (the gunner tricksters are a pain in the ass and may took minutes to wipe out)
    - fifth wave, the assassin banshee then Iron Maiden Ed

Nearly 100% wins
    Great team but not got Redan - one of the few I am missing! Its fine though I will get there on manual.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I got it done on manual with Hallowed, Ibuki, Prisoner and Osiris. Long grind....

OS
    Android
    Well RNG can be a bitch. The last time Talisman were featured in a Dungeon event I got exactly one single Talisman after grinding about 800 times. This time I am at my 151 runs and got 5 Talisman. So to all those unlucky: Hang in there been there, done that, but you can't change RNG
    Inishmore-8627

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Liu View Post
    Currently on the 8th mega-refill and haven't seen a single primordial drop so far. I wonder whether I should give up at this point. When even 1k ironite don't yield a single primordial ... how much do I need for a total of 4 ?
    I did around 600 runs without any primordials and I gave up. I would love to have a set but who knows I could run it 10,000 times and not get one so I am over it.
    I think it’s silly to have a component of a game that is quite crucial available only to some who get lucky.
    Why not just make it fair and say make an achievement ties to it. “Complete 1000 runs of the dungeon and receive a complete primordial set”. Those that want to compete will put in the time, those that don’t care wont. It’s absurd that some have a full set in 300 runs and others get nothing for 1000 runs. It’s not the same as getting a lucky soul drop - this is countless hours of grinding for squat.

So F it, I just won’t compete.

OS
    Android
    Ezz, there is no good comprimise. The ones who get lucky think the event is great. The last dungeon event if you didn't get lucky and pull Eddie it took 30 hours of grinding to earn him. I didn't have time, but my nephew did it for me. SWE is not a game changer, but all the rewards were worth the cost approximately 2800 net ironite.

You never know when or if your luck will change. It took 900 battles to earn my first 2 eternals, then less than 600 more battles four 4 more. I know several others had similar results.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Ezz, there is no good comprimise. The ones who get lucky think the event is great. The last dungeon event if you didn't get lucky and pull Eddie it took 30 hours of grinding to earn him. I didn't have time, but my nephew did it for me. SWE is not a game changer, but all the rewards were worth the cost approximately 2800 net ironite.

You never know when or if your luck will change. It took 900 battles to earn my first 2 eternals, then less than 600 more battles four 4 more. I know several others had similar results.
    There is a good compromise as I said above - difficult stretch goals to earn the prize.

And what about the people who maybe tried grinding the dungeon say 2500 times without having a tali drop? That very well may have happened! What do you say to him? Keep trying? Where do you draw the line and say it’s not worth the time or effort?

OS
    Android
    Still trying to find a Gunner team that can win auto. Last team I used did win but barely and then I got a server error. Classy.