Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Invested today 1600 ironite for "chance" to receive IME or that gunner 4* but no red eyes...this events with "special" characters who requires 750 fragments(6000 ironite investition) are so expensive for many players...

OS
    iOS
    The Sac/Dungeon event should have helped you bolster your ironite stores. The only thing I had a loss on as far as resources was gold. I spent around 35million but my ironite doubled and I had enough SoW to go all the way to SSS in guantlet without paying a single ironite for refills. Even with spending roughly 750 ironite on SoT refills my ironite kept increasing. I also gained around 2000FC, 12 Heroic Legendary, 3 Heroic Mythical, a handful of Mythical of other classes and 381 Heroic souls. I still have over 200 Rare souls plus small amounts of class souls and such. Many times in the past, having multiple events seemed too overwhelming to be able to complete them all but this time it felt like they were working hand in hand. I am not sure if that was the intention but it worked well for my playstyle. I did not get any of the new allies but I don't feel "left behind" either.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    The sac event was definetly a rewarding event. If you did the event in the first few days the rewards were much better than the later days. I was taking my time and definetly missed out on the better rewards. They reduced the gold, ironite and souls that were given at tier V sacrifices. It may just be RNG, but the last 17 tier V sacs gave no ironite a few SS and only a few epic souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    The sac event was definetly a rewarding event. If you did the event in the first few days the rewards were much better than the later days. I was taking my time and definetly missed out on the better rewards. They reduced the gold, ironite and souls that were given at tier V sacrifices. It may just be RNG, but the last 17 tier V sacs gave no ironite a few SS and only a few epic souls.
    They definitely reduced the rewards for tier V and VI. The first couple of days were awesome, Epic souls, ironite, mythical fragments. After that was garbage 4 rare souls and 1 SS and no ironite for the rest of the week.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    They definitely reduced the rewards for tier V and VI. The first couple of days were awesome, Epic souls, ironite, mythical fragments. After that was garbage 4 rare souls and 1 SS and no ironite for the rest of the week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzzleloader View Post
    Same here and this was really annoying. I could only do some sacrifices on the first day and then I had not enough time for the next days. If the event lasts a given number of days and you have a life you should not be punished for planning and using the last 1-2 days of an event more intense. This change on the fly was pure evil. I cannot understand things like that - setup your conditions and then stand by your decision, draw your conclusions and use them for setting up the next event. In the end the rewards were rather poor. Example: double Tier 5 sac gave the 6 hearts plus 7 rare souls and 3 skill shards - wow. BTW in my understanding this goes against the general rule that double minimum essence doubles rewards, right? Quite often I have seen 1 soul of a specific type despite it was a 18k sac - strange!

The event gave us the chance to get some impressions from the new sac reward system. I would say it is "ok" apart from the return in gold and especially rare G/A souls. In general the more diverse rewards aren't that bad, as we have so many ways now to get characters and as most of us only miss a few it is not too bad to have more specific ways to acquire them. On the other hand I hope that in the future there won't be those events anymore that rely only on 1 type of souls due to these changes. The return in Ironite is also ok, could be more of course
    This is only my perspective sitting on almost all characters and stacks of all resources. However, I can imagine that especially newer players are not happy with the changes, in particular as skill shards are more seldom now.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Well I'm frustrated... STILL sitting on 5 primordials after 2 more mega-refills after 500 runs.. so I'm now at around 600-620 runs... WTF? at least drop 1 every 100 runs above 500 devs.
    That is actually a quite good drop rate! I am far beyond the 500 runs and have 3 Primordials. In the dungeon before the last one it took me about 1500 runs for 1 complete set.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    Well it's ridiculous. A full set should be earned after the maximum achievement is earned, or at the very least a LITTLE past the max achievement. They can CLEARLY set it to drop 1 talisman every 100 or 150 runs.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    This change on the fly was pure evil. I cannot understand things like that - setup your conditions and then stand by your decision, draw your conclusions and use them for setting up the next event.
    I respectfully disagree. The problem, imo, lies within the fact that they most certainly didn't test the system (sufficiently). They enabled us to go on a perpetual sacrifice loop. That shouldn't be possible (and it was possible even after the rework). They just should have gone about this differently. Firstly we should not be alpha testers. Secondly, NF has an extremely poor way of communicating with us. It would've been nice had they created a threat with the changes and the (obvious) reasons for it. Thirdly, they send us a rather poor message by fixing something, which is to their disadvantage, on the fly over the weekend, while at the same time taking seemingly forever to fix bugs. Alright, I understand it is much easier to adjust the parameters of a reward, than going on a bug hunt in spaghetti code, yet the sneaky way of going about it just doesn't sit right with me.

Well it's ridiculous. A full set should be earned after the maximum achievement is earned, or at the very least a LITTLE past the max achievement. They can CLEARLY set it to drop 1 talisman every 100 or 150 runs.
    I agree with this and was thinking they add some type of insurance (the way riot games does it). You can go any number of runs without the reward, but a drop MUST occur within a set number of runs - and of course the latter should be made public, otherwise there is an incentive to state there is a guarantee, but it's secretly set to 10.000.
    Last edited by Liu; 02-21-2019 at 09:33 PM.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Completely agree! 1% is already very low, even a 5* drop from a rare soul is more likely...

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    You have definetly recieved a better drop rate of talisman than I ever have. The eternal event i only pulled 4 talisman after 1200 madness battles. I just gave up on that event. On the valor event it took 900 battles for 2 talisman.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around