Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    After Ripping and Grinding countless times I got some nice 5* toons. But not even "one" Cosmic Talisman!! Not even one... Not to mention no event Eddie's. I've only seen Rags event Eddie ....
    And not even one Ironite from sac event....I got few here and there but it takes me a week just to get 450 Ironite as it is.
    Last edited by Maiden68; 02-21-2019 at 09:46 PM.
    AKA in Game Name: "DARKANUBIS-1563"
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+
    *** Current-Active Member of Caesars Inc ***
    🤘🏼Stop by and say "Hi." https://discord.gg/qG9aH9WNcv🤘🏼
    +=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=++=+ =+=+=+

OS
    iOS
    Some features and drops are specifically designed for players who will spend money. That's clear. Things are set so ridiculously out of reach that even if you WILL spend $10-$30 a month... you STILL can't reach some things. They want you to spend $50 - $100 (or more) each month.

I will say with the fragments... it's better. There is a pseudo "cap" now that awards players for throwing weaker characters into the pit. So that ls good. Very good. The FC/IC/Badges to get other talismans are also a great move in the right direction. There's a goal.. a visible achievement to hit... even if that achievement takes a while to complete.

It's simply a shame that there's no way to acquire some talismans WITHOUT spending money - either directly when they are initially made available or through refills to reach some impossible, undisclosed, goal. I'm sorry, but with the current event (and really all events dropping ultra-rare talismans) there should absolutely be some mechanism to put some sort of "light at the end of the tunnel". I'm not going to continually spend money to then spend hours and hours grinding away to really never know if I can get 1 single talisman. I already spent the ironite to get 2, because that offer made it clear that getting even 4 primordials from drops during this event was going to be a challenge in itself. -- So hundreds of ironite for 600+ runs and I got 3 primordials from drops... If I don't get a 4th drop.. then I'm sitting on 5 relatively worthless talismans, including the then wasted ironite for 2 of them - not to mention any wasted ironite spent on refills trying to get that 4th one to drop because there's no other way to acquire it. Because I would NOT be spending ironite on refills past 500 runs were it not for that last, single, primordial needed.

Do better with talisman-related event drops, devs.
    Last edited by Yup; 02-21-2019 at 10:18 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Do better with talisman-related event drops, devs.

This, right here. I don't play as much as some people here, but I'm just about at 500 runs and no primordial drops. It's safe to say I won't be getting a set. If I had maybe 2 drops, I probably would spend the ironite to keep running the dungeon for 2 more then spend the ironite for the 2 in the store. Since that's not the case, I am pretty much done with this event. Waiting on the next Night City mega event now. Gauntlet and Arena...not so much. Those even't aren't really fun. It's always 'get hundreds of wins only'. The iron coins are good, but it's a mindless grind.

Looking forward to the boss run as well.

OS
    iOS
    Primordials are a 6 set.. you'd need 4 more, not 2.. so yeah.. pretty futile. I've essentially given up and I only need 1 more.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I completed 500 runs on Hard and got zero primordial. Interesting... I also only got the gunner convict. Stingy event. I'm at least glad that the sacrificial event was VERY generous, although I ran through a crap load of gold.

OS
    iOS
    One would think, the convict and cook being 3 stars.. WAAAAAAY more players should have seen them.. but nope... I got so many Gunner rockets I lost count.... I did get the Gunner Derby Demon, which is my only notable drop from this event. But then again, I did only "buy" 1 event soul.. and then used the others from achievements. My ironite was going for Primordials.. but.. seems I'll be hosed there too.
    CLANLESS

OS
    iOS
    Those of you with 0 primordials after running the achievement - Id be checking settings, maybe reloading the game and definitely raising a ticket. That just doesnt sound right!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    My result of the event:
    Could not do the gunner at madness level.

I think I received 5 primordials at madness level only (with like 5 mega refill) + FC + SoW + not that much Ironite + not that much skill shards

Prowler souls: only 3* dupes when I opened them. very bad event.

Also opened more than 30 Gunner rare souls: 1 Hallowed + 1 cyborg that I will sacrifice at the next sac event.

So a bit diapointed to not have received IME (really its fury animation).
    Vanished75
    Missing eddies: Navigator, Ramasses, Number of the beast, Virtual XI Eddies
    Really missing: Redan
    I play all my troopers everyday

OS
    iOS
    I think I did OK - I got al new characters except the IM Eddie which is nothing new - as I rarely get any luck on the big characters....but I did get the others, in fact two convicts, two cooks and the GDD. SO really no bad at all. I have went through a pile of rare gunner souls, legendary etc trying to get IME but no lucj as usual. Still, both this and the other events have been fine for me - lots of sac fodder for next month as well as loads of unopened souls and heroics, FC etc. All in all pretty decent just missing Eddie!

Going to have a mega refill or two today in the dungeon and call it quits for these events.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Ik I'm very late for this, but it seems as though PoM eddie, The Alchemist, The Prisoner, and the Killer Prime can go through madness without any trouble. Fastest time so far is 1:36. It may or may not fail every once in a while as most teams do, but so far it's worked for me.