Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Aren't the "epic" souls supposed to do exactly that - giving 4* guaranteed with no chance for a 3* , but also no chance for a 5*
    That's how I understood it.

This said I don't know yet what to do with them. Shall I see tham as sacrifice fodder only or is better to save them until a new 4* character is released (and not only available via event souls) to have a better chance to get the new char (compared to a rare soul). What do you guys think?
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    i opened all epic souls from all class and sacrifice them because i have all that characters,saving mystical souls for upcoming characters or maybe next sacrifice event.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    i opened all epic souls from all class and sacrifice them because i have all that characters,saving mystical souls for upcoming characters or maybe next sacrifice event.
    Ok that's also a nice strategy to keep the sacrifice going on. Thanks for the info! Do we get any extras from opening epics, like legendary frags or something? Would make sense but this was not listed in the january update info (I just checked).
    I didn't touch the epics yet, so I have quite a lot. Hmm hard decision!

Retired in November 2020

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade View Post
    Ok that's also a nice strategy to keep the sacrifice going on. Thanks for the info! Do we get any extras from opening epics, like legendary frags or something? Would make sense but this was not listed in the january update info (I just checked).
    I didn't touch the epics yet, so I have quite a lot. Hmm hard decision!
    Epics give Mythical frags @ 25 frags per soul, so 20 epics gives a mythical of that class. Quite useful if they build up!
    In game: CrazyPanda2018
    Clan: The Fallen

Fear of the Dark, Fear of the Dark;
    I have a Constant Fear of Running Out of Beer

'Compendium' content for all Talismans and Characters (Max Awakened only if awakenable) available to view here. Please note I'll try and keep this up to date every few weeks.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonmat89 View Post
    Epics give Mythical frags @ 25 frags per soul, so 20 epics gives a mythical of that class. Quite useful if they build up!
    Really???? Wow, that's valuable information! Thank you very much!
    Very strange that this is not written anywhere.

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    300 runs on madness without single primordial,i need to start farming on normal maybe they are there...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by URock View Post
    BTW: most of these "epic" souls only give 4* toons...this isn't "epic"!
    Epic souls only ever give 4*. But the value of them is that once you drop them, they turn into mythical shards. Though epic perhaps wasnt the best word choice, I'll agree
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    Android
    Epic souls only give 4* characters. Legendary give mostly 4* with occasionally 5* while mythic only give 5*.

IME can be found in rare gunner, rare G/A, gunner mythical and IME souls.
    Muzzleloader-8226.
    Axes grind and maces clash as wounded fighters fall to the ground
    Severed limbs and fatal wounding bleeding corpses lay all around

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ip4 View Post
    300 runs on madness without single primordial,i need to start farming on normal maybe they are there...
    If you are only concerned with talsiman drops, I recommend you farm normal. It's 40% cheaper than madness plus the return per SoT invested is higher as well.
    I hadn't received any Talisman on the first 10 mega refills. But the 11th 12th and 13th went quite well yielding a total of 5 !
    When I have RNG tough luck and there is enough time to try again later, I usually do that in the hopes that I'm tapping into a better RNG-string. But since we know nothing about NF's random number generating process you may as well all it superstition.
    Liu-5868

from a world of magma to a cold rock face,
    the ascent of madness and the human race

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    You know what? This Gunner only challenge can kiss the lower part of the back of the temple that is my body. Good thing I have excess ironite that I can use to buy the last 2 mimic talismans.
    If you're still having trouble with this, I used Cyborg Eddie, Banshee, Baroness Redan and Lilith. I didn't have time to play it manually but it went 15-4 on auto. If you don't have Redan, the Shinobi or Prisoner might be a suitable replacement. Cyborg and Banshee both had Primordials