Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Update:

after 700 runs (didn't count after 500) I got 5 Talismans (+ one from last event). Now farming the new Eddie...

OS
    Android
    I played with the new Eddie some today and he's not maxed, but seems very strong. I have to say I don't care for watching him.

OS
    iOS
    I like the slight "creepiness" he brings It conveys the album cover wonderfully.

320 Runs on Madness + 15 Normal + 15 Hard = 1 Primordial drop
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    I love his look and animation. Captures the punk of Maidens early years. Though, due to the eff'ed up twitch he does, the wife and I have dubbed him Crack Head Eddie.

Or simply, Crack Ed.
    Last edited by Saigrim; 02-19-2019 at 09:26 PM.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

For all those of you who pulled the eddie from a handful of souls...here is my story:

I didn’t find him in 78 Souls!!! (assassin cook anyone? i didn’t see that one either)
    -spent 4 days in the pit
    -opened 1000s of Legendary, Mythical, all kinds of gunner souls (Aces highs,Rainmakers&Cyborgs flying left and right, but no Iron Maiden Eddie!)
    -so i had to earn over 6300 ironite purely from vortex fills and small ammount from other rewards
    -i must have done a few 100 vortex fills (sometimes had a bad streak of 5-6 in a row awarding 80-240k gold instead of 100-300 ironite)
    -sacrificed at least 20 alchemists in the process
    -burned my gold from 70M to 1,3M (SIXTYMOTHERFLIPPINNNINE MILIONS GONE!!!)
    So in the end i got him for shards...this game can be so cruel! I’m exhausted! can’t see the pit for few weeks now and i can’t even be bothered with some stupid dungeon or gauntlet events!

Same thing happened to me in the previous event. I didn’t get the Ferryman from 76 Souls and had to buy him from shards (even some $$$ fell victim to the RNGod).

And the 3* prison cook?! not a single one in 78 souls?! seriously?!
    I have a feeling that the chances for these exclusive characters were “decreased” not “increased” on my account...

OS
    iOS
    I pulled the 4 Star gunner Derby Demon from a soul.

That's all Iv'e seen. But I haven't been striving for souls either, got IME early.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    iOS
    Mizrael i have Cook,he is my champion now
    happy with him like i found 5star character lol

OS
    iOS
    I feel you Mizrael. I am in the same boat with past two event characters. Only new character I have seen is Gunner Convict and I have spent many hours in the pit as well. Rolling over vortex after vortex. I can still do more but I am tired of button pressing for sacrifices. The only real benefit from doing all the sacrificing and all the dungeon runs is that my ironite is still going up slowly and I have not had spend any ironite on Gauntlet and am clearing SS now with all the free SoW from Dungeon and Pit.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    I manually hit madness with gunner lilith (eternals), prisoner (primordials), cyborg (primordials), and redan (avenger,warp). I manged to defeat the level but lost lillith at the end. No primordials found so far with multiple 30 ironite refills.(on normal). No new characters either.

OS
    iOS
    Same here Miz and Storm. Only got the two 3s* Convict and Cook and feel really tired from hours of sacrificing. Have kept most of the epic/ rare/ mythical fragments and souls cause there are no new characters I can get from them. Hope they will add some new soon, especially to mythical, otherwise it gets really boring for me. Sac gave me two or three 4*s I didn’t have, but that was all. I really wonder, why some characters like Warrior Chopper, Warrior Savage Reaper, Gunner Trickster or Assassin Banshee are not available in any soul. That really makes no sense to me and is really frustrating :/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀